• Members
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

Snake Man-At-Arms

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Superpowers1980

Superpowers1980

What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!

• Banned
  • 5,411 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

Wow, the bios are soooooo awesome, love it, especially the Snake Man At Arms. I won't get the figure but that bio is awesome, love how Clamp Champ took over the role and we find out how Duncan meets his doom.

#4 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,878 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

I'm goign to have to hold off the Griffen.I got green lion coming that month and hardly can afford getting Horde Prime

#5 Nguyen_Dragon

Nguyen_Dragon

Wolverine

• Members
  • 10,768 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

I would have been a lot more interested if Snake MAA came with 200X head...

#6 Draven79

Draven79

Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

• Moderators
  • 26,150 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

I still don't like the SMAR story line. I'll just pretend it did not happen and stick a regular MAA head on it
Draven

#7 CaptainTriumph

CaptainTriumph

All-Star Member

• Members
  • 9,610 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

I like the Griffin a lot....I can see me getting extras of these.

#8 The Thing

The Thing

Savage Nation.

• Members
  • 3,590 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

W.T.F. - Clamp champ kills Man-At-Arms.
That's one probable future figure, I'm definitely skipping.

#9 Buzzchuck KJ

Buzzchuck KJ

Action Figure Animator

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:17 AM

I think Clamp Champ will be a 2013 figure. I have no connection to the characters released in the last year of MOTU. The cartoon was over and I wasn't collecting the toys. (Clmap Champ, Extendar, Ninjor)

#10 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,878 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

Wasn't Clamp Champ a boxer?

#11 Nguyen_Dragon

Nguyen_Dragon

Wolverine

• Members
  • 10,768 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

I think bringing in Clamp Champ as a main character was Mattel's attempt at diversifying MOTU...

#12 shokker

shokker

Jackleman

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

this is the first time i see snake man at arms with the roboto parts. was he on display somwhere without the armor? i totally skipped that if thats the case. cant wait to get more figs out of this line :-D

just checked toyfair pictures again and yes there he is. i guess i just checked the new figures and didnt realize he was different. ha thats a good one.

#13 Superpowers1980

Superpowers1980

• Banned
  • 5,411 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

Ummm, duh?

#14 Nguyen_Dragon

Nguyen_Dragon

Wolverine

• Members
  • 10,768 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

this is the first time i see snake man at arms with the roboto parts. was he on display somwhere without the armor? i totally skipped that if thats the case. cant wait to get more figs out of this line :-D

Hopefully the shoulders are correct this time...

#15 shokker

shokker

Jackleman

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hopefully the shoulders are correct this time...

its the man e faces shoulders so i hope we are good, lol. well he looks great hat way and i will get an extra maa this month just in case i will switch the heads.

#16 Draven79

Draven79

Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

• Moderators
  • 26,150 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

I will not be keeping that Griffen I don't think.
Draven

#17 shokker

shokker

Jackleman

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:03 AM

Draven

why? it looks so awesome.

#18 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,878 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

Draven

Want to sell it? I can't buy the day of the sale but we could work something out if it is possible

#19 Superpowers1980

Superpowers1980

• Banned
  • 5,411 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

I love the bio on all these guys had to read them again, Matty is killing the MOTU storyline.

I love how Horde Prime sent He-Ro and Hordak to Eternia and it came back to bite him in the rear. Also I love how he was defeated at the hands of He-Man and She-Ra.........booyah!!!

Also it is nice in a bad way that Duncan had an interesting death, they didn't go for convention with him which is normally done for major character players like him, so he was turned into a snake man, worked to build up their army and weapons and was defeated by his replacement, that is awesome and nice that he had a redeeming moment at his final end.

As a kid I always liked MOTU but it was not a major deal to me, I had more MOTU toys than I thought but I always preferred superheroes, Joes, transformers over MOTU but man o man, say what you will but MOTUC has to be the top toyline for me right now, just on the updated storyline alone.

I am so sorry that Thundercats is faltering because they are weaving a fantastic new storyline in equal footing.

#20 Doom Saber

Doom Saber

RaWr!

• Members
  • 16,805 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

I love the bio on all these guys had to read them again, Matty is killing the MOTU storyline.

I love how Horde Prime sent He-Ro and Hordak to Eternia and it came back to bite him in the rear. Also I love how he was defeated at the hands of He-Man and She-Ra.........booyah!!!

Also it is nice in a bad way that Duncan had an interesting death, they didn't go for convention with him which is normally done for major character players like him, so he was turned into a snake man, worked to build up their army and weapons and was defeated by his replacement, that is awesome and nice that he had a redeeming moment at his final end.

As a kid I always liked MOTU but it was not a major deal to me, I had more MOTU toys than I thought but I always preferred superheroes, Joes, transformers over MOTU but man o man, say what you will but MOTUC has to be the top toyline for me right now, just on the updated storyline alone.

I am so sorry that Thundercats is faltering because they are weaving a fantastic new storyline in equal footing.

The snake men angle was from the cancelled series from the MOTU 200x series where Duncan permenantly becomes a snake men. Interesting that the writers from the 200x and new adventure of He-man series wanted Duncan to become the villain.

#21 Eric

Eric

Zartan

• Members
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

The snake men angle was from the cancelled series from the MOTU 200x series where Duncan permenantly becomes a snake men. Interesting that the writers from the 200x and new adventure of He-man series wanted Duncan to become the villain.

It would have really been cool in New Adventures. It's such a shame they didn't do a second season. He-Man was going back to Eternia with Duncan in control and ruling with an iron fist. It could have been epic.

#22 synch

synch

Energon hunter

• Members
  • 46,434 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

Was horde prime ever actually in the cartoon or anything ?.. Tempted to get both him& snakeMAA but will most likely pass

#23 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,878 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

Was horde prime ever actually in the cartoon or anything ?.. Tempted to get both him& snakeMAA but will most likely pass

All we would ever see was a large robotic arm and his voice in the She Ra toon.Horde Prime looked like he was over 50ft tall when you woul see his arm it was big enough to grab Hordak or Skeletor and lift them up

#24 Superpowers1980

Superpowers1980

• Banned
  • 5,411 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

It would have really been cool in New Adventures. It's such a shame they didn't do a second season. He-Man was going back to Eternia with Duncan in control and ruling with an iron fist. It could have been epic.

Wow, didn't know those stories about Duncan........amazing.

#25 Doom Saber

Doom Saber

RaWr!

• Members
  • 16,805 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Wow, didn't know those stories about Duncan........amazing.

Both stories were revealed by the writers on He-Man.org. Not sure when the New Adventures one was revealed, but the 200x was revealed shortly after Mattel or CN cancelled the 200x series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us