Photo

Original Plans For The Bella Twins + Triple H’s ‘Injury’!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Outsiders

Outsiders

Rock Demi-God

• Moderators
  • 38,882 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

– As noted earlier, WWE.com posted an article Monday night claiming The Bella Twins had been “fired” from WWE. As we’ve been reporting over the past several weeks, their contracts expired today (April 30th, 2012) and they opted not to re-sign with the company. WWE’s original plans had Kharma “jobbing them out” but once plans leaked, they changed things up. Layla was also ready to return so they went with her. As late as Sunday afternoon, there was talk of having Kharma come out at the pay-per-view. Just goes to show how much things change on a daily basis in WWE.

– WWE announced that Triple H suffered a “broken arm” at the hands of Brock Lesnar on RAW. This is a storyline and Triple H is not injured.

#2 apocalypse484

apocalypse484

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:36 AM

and they say triple h never jobs.

#3 Belmont13

Belmont13

Horde Trooper

• Members
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

and they say triple h never jobs.

lol good one I knew it couldn't be a real injury when he calmly said it was broken from what I heard of people with real life experience it hurts like hell and they scream a lot.

#4 BigBot84

BigBot84

I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

• Members
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

I've seen athletes break their arms or legs, they do not just sit somewhere proclaiming their appendage is broken.

#5 Dark Horse

Dark Horse

Born to be the man...

• Members
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

Depends on the break. I broke my arm and the bone came through the skin and it didn't hurt for about half an hour. Also broke my collorbone and only realised it because of the pop.

#6 nevermore

nevermore

Flock Member

• Members
  • 3,731 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

Depends on the break. I broke my arm and the bone came through the skin and it didn't hurt for about half an hour. Also broke my collorbone and only realised it because of the pop.

True my son broke his collar bone and didn't even really notice. After an initially "Ow, ow" went running around again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us