#2 borybosell

borybosell

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

McFarlane Toys MLB 30 Series Lineup Images & Packaging

View the full article

I have seen your full article there has been so much nice pictures, I like all them. After seen, I have decided to get them, So can you tell me that what can I have to do for get it? I am very excited to get them because I have never seen these kind of pictures before. replay me on this thread.

#3 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,825 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

View the full article

I have seen your full article there has been so much nice pictures, I like all them. After seen, I have decided to get them, So can you tell me that what can I have to do for get it? I am very excited to get them because I have never seen these kind of pictures before. replay me on this thread.

These will possibly be coming out to targets and Toys R Us stores

#4 Nguyen_Dragon

Nguyen_Dragon

Wolverine

• Members
  • 10,761 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

The Wire is a bot...

#5 borybosell

borybosell

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

View the full article

Thanks for your kind information, I think it is useful information. I really like it very much. I am very impressed and I really decided to buy them but i have no knowledge about them. So would you give me some more information and how can buy them?

#6 jedimaster-c

jedimaster-c

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

Spotted these at 2 Walamrts in North Alabama.Athens and Decatur.I accaully popped open a full case of them.Did not see any chase figures.

#7 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,825 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

View the full article

Thanks for your kind information, I think it is useful information. I really like it very much. I am very impressed and I really decided to buy them but i have no knowledge about them. So would you give me some more information and how can buy them?

I hate to sound crude but go into the store and see if they are there

#8 jjlecaros

jjlecaros

Spock

• Moderators
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

if anyone gets the orange jersey brian wilson lmk im willing to trade or buy it off of them .

#9 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,825 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

if anyone gets the orange jersey brian wilson lmk im willing to trade or buy it off of them .

I'll keep my eye out but you never answered me if you had a King Randor in stock :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us