Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors - Joeverse 3.75

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IronWill

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

This was suppossed to be a contest entry but once I finish something I can never hold off on posting. This is my fusion of Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors into the Joeverse.

Jason 'Jayce' Lightwheel was raised on a solar farm by his Grandfather Gillian and his Uncle Herc, along with his younger sister Flora. Jayce was physically strong from years of hard honest labor on the farm. His Grandfather was secretly a Technomancer. One day the farm was attacked by a group of outcasts from Cobra-La lead by Golobulus' half-brother Saw Boss.

Saw Boss was exiled from Cobra-La due to his embrace of technology after losing his arm in a battle with the Joes and replacing it with a cybernetic one. A select group believed in his tech advances and left Cobra-La with him.

During his rampage campaign Saw Boss came across the Lightwheel farm and devastated it, leaving all dead or badly wounded. Jayce's Grandfather bestowed on him an amulet that gave him the power of light and tech, which Jayce used to convert one of the farm diggers into Armed Force an incredible battle machine.

He has sworn to never rest until the evil Saw Boss is brought to justice!

Head - Star Wars Ben Kenobi
Body - Marvel Universe (MU) Doc Strange
Arms - MU Namor
Legs - MU Starlord

Saw Boss:
Head - MU Draxx
Body - MU Cable

Armed Force:
GI Joe Hiss Tank

Attached Files

• Attached File  Jayce.JPG   93.26KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  JWW.JPG   131.05KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  Saw Boss.JPG   95.27KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  JWW.JPG   124.08KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  AF.JPG   105.47KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  AFII.JPG   122.81KB   11 downloads

#2 Dick_Grayson

Dick Grayson

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Man I loved this cartoon as a kid! I always wanted action figures of them. These look great man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Action Figures
Star Wars
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us