Jump to content


Photo

WHAT IF "STAR WARS: EPISODE I" WAS GOOD?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

    The Jedi Insider Jedi

  • Moderators
  • 31,814 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

http://www.youtube.c...&v=VgICnbC2-_Y#!

#2 mako

mako

    Rat King

  • Members
  • 2,322 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

Episode 1 was good.

What if 90% of the viewing public stopped letting the other 10% create their opinions for them?

#3 yojoebro82

yojoebro82

    Rocksteady

  • Members
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

That was good. That version would have been a solid movie.

#4 Buzzchuck KJ

Buzzchuck KJ

    Action Figure Animator

  • Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

I like his ideas.

#5 MikePrime

MikePrime

    Cardassian

  • Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

I like it a lot. I never gave that much thought as to how to make the movie better, except for one point: make Anakin older. All of those ideas are really good and fit in with the original trilogy. Now that's where George Lucas lost his way, he didn't make the prequels fit into the lore established by the original trilogy.

#6 featofstrength

featofstrength

    Catwoman

  • Members
  • 2,985 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

if he could have stated his ideas without using the words "#$##" and "#$##" I might take him seriously

Episode 1 was good.

What if 90% of the viewing public stopped letting the other 10% create their opinions for them?


however, the words "#$##" and "#$##" are still valid with any genuine reaction to The Phantom Menace




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users



ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us