2012 Voltron Club Lion Force Subscription

Ok I wanna double check with you guys just to be sure, but if I DO NOT have the Lion Force subscription and I ordered Blue Lion, I should get Blue Lion and Princess Allura (but not Sven), just like the past lions came with their pilots and just as stated on the MattyCollector site?

....because I just opened my package and it did not come with Princess Allura @grumpy@

Oh frac your going to have to contact them :(

Called them earlier this morning, lady answered. She was very polite, didn't give me a hard time at all. I explained to her that I got my blue lion but no Allura, and asked if there is any way I can get her. She put me on hold for a short moment to ask someone about it. When she came back, she told me she'll have to ask a higher-up and she'll e-mail me about what will be done. Later today I got my answer.....sort of. I got an e-mail from digital river that contains an electronic label for UPS...but not much else. So obviously they want me to send it back, but they didn't give me any explanation about what will happen when I send it (get a refund, get a new blue lion with Allura, etc). Gonna have to call again tomorrow morning.

Sure hope this doesn't end up like those horror stories I've read :-/

Called them earlier this morning, lady answered. She was very polite, didn't give me a hard time at all. I explained to her that I got my blue lion but no Allura, and asked if there is any way I can get her. She put me on hold for a short moment to ask someone about it. When she came back, she told me she'll have to ask a higher-up and she'll e-mail me about what will be done. Later today I got my answer.....sort of. I got an e-mail from digital river that contains an electronic label for UPS...but not much else. So obviously they want me to send it back, but they didn't give me any explanation about what will happen when I send it (get a refund, get a new blue lion with Allura, etc). Gonna have to call again tomorrow morning.

Sure hope this doesn't end up like those horror stories I've read :-/

Call again to confirm it

• 4 weeks later...

Yup all I needed was Allura. But apparently they couldn't just send it to me. I had to return the blue lion (with the missing Allura) I received so they can send me a new blue lion that includes Allura. I guess you can take points away for that, but i'm just glad they were willing to give me the missing Allura with no questions asked.

• 3 weeks later...

Tell me about it.connect interlock,dinotherms connected,infracells up,Mega thrusters are go.Sorry,I couldn't resist.

A little update on the pilots.i opened Lance to see how hard it would be to take the Balzing sword parts out.They just pop out of the trey.There is no plasic traps olding it in place.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, after an email saying "we have cancelled your subscription as you requested", followed by an angry phone call from me, followed by a lengthy apology (with no refund or discount)... I finally got my BLACK LION!!! So stoked. But I don't want to buy any more stuff from Matty Collector. I'd rather pay second market prices than have to deal with them again.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE