POC wave 2 hit i got them today

xhairs

so i went to target for me to buy me some bday stuff and what do i find no wave 1 but all of wave 2 i got jungle viper,dusty& recondo passed on the rest. so let the hunt begin.

* sorry for how long it took to tak pics lol

poc2001.jpg

poc2002.jpg

poc2003.jpg

poc2004.jpg

poc2005.jpg

congrats bud! still no wave 1 here.

I don't understand the love for the jungle viper but your other two pick ups are superb. I'm torn with dusty cause I'm happy with my old one, but this one looks amazing

I don't understand the love for the jungle viper but your other two pick ups are superb. I'm torn with dusty cause I'm happy with my old one, but this one looks amazing

There's a pic in another site's forums showing the card art/photo-diorama with the Jungle-Viper in the BG--Duke is in the FG--and its surprising how effective the techno-ghillie suit is in concealing the figure.

he is a cool fig but not a troop builder thats for sure. dustys cool recondo is ok i look at him more like Gnawgahyde.http://yojoe.com/action/89/gnawgahyde.shtml

found dusty, destro, zartan and se at target today

recondo too

I found them today too... but somebody had grabbed all the jungle vipers.

I nabbed Dusty and Recondo.

I left behind arctic Destro, Zartan, and Snake Eyes (yuck)

nice finds all. I went to TRU, 3 Wal-Marts and 3 Targets yesterday. At least 3 had no POC at all, although they just haven't restock since I bought most of what I found the first time. A couple of places I saw everybody from wave 1 except for any Alley Vipers. Also there were 2 or 3 CC's on the pegs so they aren't hard to find like everyone else's said.

I agree Naz, i don't under stand the love for the Jungle Viper either! @loll@ But I might change my mind when I get him since he is so popular. Well if I buy one anyway. Dusty and Zartan are the one I want bad!

Draven

Any chance we could get a pic of the back of the cards893USA1-thumb.gif ?

That's the one thing I'm not happy with, the back of the cards, I loved the lil' pics of who's in the wave... I used to cut those out when I was little and tape them to my wall.. not saying I'd do that as an adult, but it'd be cool to see who's in the same wave, lol.

Any chance we could get a pic of the back of the cards893USA1-thumb.gif ?

Here ya go! Got some yesterday too. JViper's not bad, but i'd rather have the alley viper. Those things on his forearm remind me of the BTR Lego Joes, hehe!

post-5367-12828924599416_thumb.jpg

Does Dustsy come with that little strip of cloth? I hadn't noticed it before for some reason.

I really like the shots of dusty!

One thing i've noticed about Dusty is that you seem to have two choices, combat ready with the helm, or sand storm ready with the mask. It would have been nice if the sandstorm ready helm looked more battle read as well. Still it looks awesome. It reminds me of some random DC character, starman or something.

014-34.jpg

WOW!! If looks could kill....Dusty is in a very precarious situation here??

Awesome pic! :)

• Like 1