Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

(lol) That sounds interesting. As for Gradius, I've not downloaded it yet, but I've been tempted to. And I've had Megaman 9 for absolutely ever, but I've not played it very much, as much as I love Megaman games.

(lol) That sounds interesting. As for Gradius, I've not downloaded it yet, but I've been tempted to. And I've had Megaman 9 for absolutely ever, but I've not played it very much, as much as I love Megaman games.

HAve you seen images of Mega Man 10? Sheep man is awsome. I think the retro look is cool but it would suck if all the upcomming MM games are like this

I mean one or two games done in the nes style are enough, but the rest?

The japn ver of Gradius has an addon pack with more stuff

Dunno if the usa vers has the new stages yet

I'm selling Dragon age origins left 4 dead 2 and a huge lot of games and stuff on ebay if anyone here is interested!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/phoenix_sword/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

call of duty world at war

that game is sooo 2 years ago... lol I think i actually liked it better than MWF. I love those ww2 shooters. now all We need is a decent civil war shooter :( is there supposed to be another brothers in arms game coming out anytime soon?

The wife is playing a ton of Dragon age, I'm mixing it up playing a little of it and more mw2, i finally prestiged !

I gave up on Fable 1, and the DLC my wife got for Fable II (she wanted and finished only the first one, i couldn't stomach how lame it was)

Does anyone play any of the Balder Gate games anymore? :huh:

Didn't the 4th come out for the 360 a couple of years ago? Oblivion? or was that elder scrolls or something? If that's the one i'm thinking of my wife wants to get it after Dragon age. She is a big rpg player, I like em, but I've kinda grown to like shooters more.

The wife is playing a ton of Dragon age, I'm mixing it up playing a little of it and more mw2, i finally prestiged !

I gave up on Fable 1, and the DLC my wife got for Fable II (she wanted and finished only the first one, i couldn't stomach how lame it was)

I haven't played fable one since the second version of it came out for the original xbox, I remember it being awesome and loads of fun, but compared to todays games and the new fable i don't know how it would stand up

I used to play the console baulders gate games. aren't they supposed to be making a new one? they were pretty much straight dungeons and dragons lol

Oblivion is an elders scrolls game, And your wife would probably love it if shes such a big rpg fan. you can ride horses around!!!! and literally take the clothes off your opponents back after you kill them :) I still need to finish the expansion... :(

tatsunoko vs capcom on the wii and revisiting crackdown to complete all of the achievements and to get me pumped for its sequel!

Something is wrong with me. . . I've lost my desire to play video games!!! Does this happen to anyone else? It seems like I get like this every once and while. I'd rather watch a bunch of movies or a tv show or something instead. Its like I pick up the controller. play something for a few minutes and get bored or distracted or something. I dunno. I think i'm in my movie/tv/book phase now. I wonder how long it will last? What, did i oveload the part of my brain that likes video games or something? I just don't understand.

Something is wrong with me. . . I've lost my desire to play video games!!! Does this happen to anyone else? It seems like I get like this every once and while. I'd rather watch a bunch of movies or a tv show or something instead. Its like I pick up the controller. play something for a few minutes and get bored or distracted or something. I dunno. I think i'm in my movie/tv/book phase now. I wonder how long it will last? What, did i oveload the part of my brain that likes video games or something? I just don't understand.

I get that way sometimes as well. I think its mostly due to lack of new games or a lack of interest for those games in general. Sometimes I just don't want to put much thought into anything when I'm in my relaxation time so I'd rather watch a good movie or show instead of pop in a random game and go to town. I kind of wish that I would get back in the phase of less interest in games as it destroys my productivity considerably. It doesn't help that I have a bunch of unopened games still to play and I leave them so that I don't just go crazy playing them all at once. (If your wondering why i have a bunch of unopened games, I've run into really great deals i.e. 8 bucks for dark sector and 20 for marvel ultimate alliance 2 all brand new.) Plus if I opened them all up and started playing i would get nothing done in my days and nights. Nowadays there's so many games that get pumped out and then after about 6 months they drop the prices dramatically and I end up scavenging them up. Its kind of an addiction, go figure.

Busted out ye ole Nintendo Gamecube and started a new game of The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess.

INSANELY good game! I almost forgot how good, sure the graphics and sound are dated but the gameplay is still top notch!

I've been playing Lego Batman the last few days.

Not as good as Lego Star Wars, but still fun.

tatsunoko vs capcom on the wii and revisiting crackdown to complete all of the achievements and to get me pumped for its sequel!

Is that game any good?... The only one I recognize from the anime side is Tekkaman Blade...

I know the question is for EvilHayato, but it doesn't hurt to have another opinion..

Imo, it is pretty good. It is like the sequel to MVC2 since it is so similar. The anime characters aren't bad and should not be the deal breaker in not playing the game since the gameplay really matters; it is like how most gamers did not know the non x-men the lesser known chars in MVC 1-2.

As for the game being a sequel to marvel vs capcom 2, it has the same feel to it unlike MVC2 is to CvS or Capcom Fighting evolution

It is also better than the previous japanese only version of TVC,despite having anime cutscenes, and *gasp* SF4

Is that game any good?... The only one I recognize from the anime side is Tekkaman Blade...

I can easily give you a resounding HELL YES! ... Its definitely the best fighter on the Wii for certain and could easily give other console fighters a run for their money. When I first found out about the game, I had only had heard of a few of the characters on the Tatsunoko side and kind of researched, watched some of their shows/movies and got familiar with them. And interestingly enough, the I find myself having alot more fun with the Tatsunoko characters than most of the capcom characters. Aside from Tekkaman Blade, you will probably only be familiar with the Battle for the Planets characters: Joe the condor, Ken the eagle and June the swan and possibly the character Casshern.

If you are a fighting game fan, a capcom fanatic, or like me all of the above, you will definitely love this game. Another thing thats really great about it, is there are about 5 different ways to play the game. With a wii-mote, a wii-mote+nunchuk combo, a wii classic controller, a gamecube controller, and a fight stick.

To sum up... its AWESOME.

I know the question is for EvilHayato, but it doesn't hurt to have another opinion..

Imo, it is pretty good. It is like the sequel to MVC2 since it is so similar. The anime characters aren't bad and should not be the deal breaker in not playing the game since the gameplay really matters; it is like how most gamers did not know the non x-men the lesser known chars in MVC 1-2.

As for the game being a sequel to marvel vs capcom 2, it has the same feel to it unlike MVC2 is to CvS or Capcom Fighting evolution

It is also better than the previous japanese only version of TVC,despite having anime cutscenes, and *gasp* SF4

haha Because you are my friend and a fighting fan I'll let it slide this time :D

I would definitely not compare it all to the tripe that was Capcom Fighting Evolution.. I cant believe I said a capcom fighting game was tripe, but it really was that... a cookie cutter piece of $#!t.... but anyways onto your other statement. I would definitely not compare it to SF4 either... to me at least. IMO SF4 is a different monster albeit a capcom fighting game. SF4 is alot less splashy and frantic and has alot deeper mechanic, HOWEVER, TvC as well as all other VS games can be deep but overall its based more on the intense action and extreme super combos and team up moves. Both are awesome and both are must haves for fighting game fans.

btw hope this didnt seem like i am like "you are dumb and wrong!" I just go nerdy when talking fighting games and capcom.

I can easily give you a resounding HELL YES! ... Its definitely the best fighter on the Wii for certain and could easily give other console fighters a run for their money. When I first found out about the game, I had only had heard of a few of the characters on the Tatsunoko side and kind of researched, watched some of their shows/movies and got familiar with them. And interestingly enough, the I find myself having alot more fun with the Tatsunoko characters than most of the capcom characters. Aside from Tekkaman Blade, you will probably only be familiar with the Battle for the Planets characters: Joe the condor, Ken the eagle and June the swan and possibly the character Casshern.

If you are a fighting game fan, a capcom fanatic, or like me all of the above, you will definitely love this game. Another thing thats really great about it, is there are about 5 different ways to play the game. With a wii-mote, a wii-mote+nunchuk combo, a wii classic controller, a gamecube controller, and a fight stick.

To sum up... its AWESOME.

The tatsunoko chars are definately more fun to play. My favorites are Gen-san from Yatterman and Jun the Swan. Have you played the japanese original version?

haha Because you are my friend and a fighting fan I'll let it slide this time :D

I would definitely not compare it all to the tripe that was Capcom Fighting Evolution.. I cant believe I said a capcom fighting game was tripe, but it really was that... a cookie cutter piece of $#!t.... but anyways onto your other statement. I would definitely not compare it to SF4 either... to me at least. IMO SF4 is a different monster albeit a capcom fighting game. SF4 is alot less splashy and frantic and has alot deeper mechanic, HOWEVER, TvC as well as all other VS games can be deep but overall its based more on the intense action and extreme super combos and team up moves. Both are awesome and both are must haves for fighting game fans.

CFE is indeed crap. I only mention that game since it is a vs game despite having a completely different gameplay than MVC2 and TVC. The only thing I don't like about SF4 is the art and the ability to block or counter with a move automatically, depending on what the other guy does (a term I can't remember at the moment)

It is said that if this title does well in the US and Japan, Capcom will make a sequel. By then, Capcom could probably work on getting the license for Speed Racer and Robotech (they cannot get the Macross license probably cause of Harmony Gold) and work out the s.moves for Phoenix Wright

I can't believe that he almost made it into the game but was axed because the developers did not know how to go on about w/ his objection move. The problem they were facin' was that objection in JP is four characters whereas in english, it is nine letters; Phoenix was goin to shout the letters/characters out as a chain combo; each char/letter equal to one damage. You can see why it would be a problem when translating the game from Japanese to English

There are even concept images of Phoenix made for Tatsunoko vs Capcom

I'm still trying to find all the feathers in assassins creed 2... just FYI anyone that starts up, cheat & have you're lap top ready with the maps you can find online up & go through each city first thing! I've honestly got out of the gaming for a while AC2 just had me so obsessed & frusterated ... I got a year subscription for live during xmas but have not even bothered using it till I get more into the gaming :S