Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

One word:

SHORYUKEN!

I downloaded him and it is quite interesting to play as him. His super moves, when doing them the traditional SF way, are a bit harder to pull off with the analog stick, but are quite effective when unlocking new characters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My game right now is Just Dance with my kids. Though I have a castle in Clash of Kings. Its a pretty cool game.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd put this out there if anyone would like to squad up on Battlefield 4.....I know everyone is Fallout 4 & Battlefront crazy right now...but I'm okay in playing alone.....(hey hey who isn't?) but if anyone feels like dusting off their Xbone 360 you can find me most Saturday Afternoons screaming like a crazy man at my tv screen....it always great realizing kids & shut-ins are better at games nowadays....I used to be a kid.....now I strive to be a shut-in.....good day party peoples....PM me for my gamertag.....I prefer to be mysterio

• 1 month later...

I hadn't had a lot of time for gaming the last couple months, but it didn't stop me from buying. So right now I've been playing catch up. Finished Halo 5 and Tomb Raider:RotTR. Tomb Raider was good, but Halo 5 was sort of short and didn't seem like a whole game. Bought Resident Evil Zero last week and played it for a bit, I have it on older systems so I'm not missing anything and started playing Dying Light but for some reason it was giving me headaches (some FPS do, but I haven't had one this bad since the original Halo). So I;m back to playing Destiny since they're doing Iron Banner this week.

• 3 weeks later...

Its been quite a while since I ve been on here. I tried a month or so ago but for some reason ran into some snags... Been playing alot of games since then too.. right now im pretty stoked for Street Fighter V to come out.. The games ive been playing have been sporadic... Im getting to the point where I start too many and dont wait to finish them before i start new ones.

My gaming has mostly been reduced to mobile games...

This deeply saddens me.. you used to play all kinds of games...

• 6 months later...

Hey hey...I signed up the for Early Beta for Battlefield 1.....there's something wonderful about putting on an armored suit w/an Mini Gun & walking around the desert w/it destroying squads of troops & tanks....little rough on the beta but I'm definitely going to buy it when it comes out.....I know there's complaining Carl's out there but this game is better already than Battlefront....I hit level 40 & just burnt out on SW Battlefront....I'm probably going to get the Death Star DLC when it comes out....so far I still haven't found the FlameThrower but the day is still young....I'm at work wondering about when they'll finish the Beta run this week....

How is it? Do you get to fly the planes?

My brother sent me a text the other day and WM is clearing out a ton of games. I'll have to check them out and see what they have. Out of the ones he listed though, I only saw Transformers that I wanted, so I'll have to see what else they got.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone play that xfinity 3.0 game where you buy the separate figures like skylanders, but with Starwars, marvel, etc figures? Just wondering if it's any good at all, I know disney has canceled anymore more figures and updates for the game. I see where the game and figures have gone clearance in a lot of stores and I was wondering is it worth picking up at all??

Anyone play that xfinity 3.0 game where you buy the separate figures like skylanders, but with Starwars, marvel, etc figures? Just wondering if it's any good at all, I know disney has canceled anymore more figures and updates for the game. I see where the game and figures have gone clearance in a lot of stores and I was wondering is it worth picking up at all??

I thought it looked fun/interesting and bought the game with a lot of the Marvel and Star wars stuff back around last Christmas. It lost its fun factor after about 5 hours of playtime or so for me. It's geared towards little kids, so don't expect much from it.

The figures are cool and look neat displayed in my game/movie case. Haven't even touched the game since I initially bought it. Lol

How is it? Do you get to fly the planes?

My brother sent me a text the other day and WM is clearing out a ton of games. I'll have to check them out and see what they have. Out of the ones he listed though, I only saw Transformers that I wanted, so I'll have to see what else they got.

It wasn't too bad....I'm not a great pilot....at least you can fly the planes w/out running out of sky (battlefield4)......they've got different options for the Planes....you got bombers & faster tri-plane fighters...& then the standard Bi-plane....the Tanks were awesome....reminded me of Indiana Jones, the one w/the Tank & Sean Connery....as a matter of fact someone said that online that the whole "Battlefield 1" vibe felt like the backdrop of an Indiana Jones flick.....as funny as that sounds it sorta did for me....I stand by my decision I will Pre-order the early enlisters pack so I can get the "Red Baron" skin for my aircraft.....

I thought it looked fun/interesting and bought the game with a lot of the Marvel and Star wars stuff back around last Christmas. It lost its fun factor after about 5 hours of playtime or so for me. It's geared towards little kids, so don't expect much from it.

The figures are cool and look neat displayed in my game/movie case. Haven't even touched the game since I initially bought it. Lol

Thanks for letting me know. I may still end up getting it because it went 70% off at the Target near me. If I can find a Boba Fett figure on clearance then it's probably a done deal for me. haha

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else here playing Overwatch at all? I've always been a Blizzard fan, but I don't think I've ever played a game that feels so frustrating. lol