1. The Real Ghostbusters toys are the Toys R Us exclusive Retro-Action (Mego/Big Jim-like) dolls. Retro-Action Real Ghostbusters will be in their usual animation color outfits and are currently available. Unlike the SDCC Peter, they will not feature voice-boxes. Mr.StayPuft is on the package but he is currently not planned to be in the RGB line. Each figure costs in the ballpark of $20-25 and has a Proton Pack and Wand that is styled after the original Kenner action figures. Most also have their own piece of unique equipment, based on the Kenner role play toys. Egon has a PKE Meter, Ray has the Ghost Sniffer, and Winston has the Ghost Trap.
2. There will be one more Retro-Action Real Ghostbuster product, a two pack of Sam Hain and Janine Melnitz! Janine will come with a proton pack, as well as all three other previous accessories. The pack also includes a little Slimer and a nearly-two-foot-tall Firehouse display. The entire set retails around $50. With this set, the Retro-Action Real Ghostbusters toyline will end.
3. The fifth 2011 Club Ecto figure is October's Ray Stantz with a Slime-Blower. This figure is likely being released to take advantage of the newly-tooled torso for Winston. Unlike Winston, who came with equipment, Ray comes with a ghost! The Cinema Ghost from the second montage of GBII, to be precise. Ray does not have any other unique accessories, and the Cinema Ghost does not have it's wings. It is currently available on Matty Collector.
4. There will be a two-pack of 12inch busters, Winston Zeddemore and Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters 2. There will also be a GBII two-pack of Ray and Egon. Both are promised to include a wealth of accessories in the 12-inch scale, including proton streams and the KUD Meter. These were originally set to come out in April and June, but have been delayed to get the proton streams right, until
5. The final Club Ecto figure for 2011 will be December's Vigo The Carpathian! The Sorrow of Muldavia is a 100% new tooling and includes a scale lenticular portrait. The image changes from the original painting, to the painting after he has walked out of it. The reverse side of the lenticular portrait features the painting of the Ghostbusters as Angels from the end of the film.
6. The first 2012 figure is set to be January's Ready To Believe You Peter Venkman with camcorder and Taxi Driver Ghost. The Taxi Ghost is only seen from the mid-torso up, so that is all that the figure represents. I love this move, as it allowed them to fully articulate his arms and head.
7. The second 2012 figure is none other than The Rookie from Ghostbusters The Video Game! The Rookie will include a Ghost Trap and PKE Meter sculpted to his belt, the Ghost Trap (originally included with Winston) and newly-tooled appropriately-sized Ecto Goggles!
8. The third 2012 figure is set to be March's Dana Barrett as Zuul. This figure is a 100% new tooling. The prototype shown appears to be a statue of Dana/Zuul laying on the stone bench from the rooftop temple. The final figure should also include a set of legs. The prototype shown is not the final sculpt.
9. Mattel has canceled the 2012 Club Ecto-1 Subscription service. The previously-exclusive Rookie and the other figures already shown, as well as a fourth figure yet to be revealed, will be sold as regular monthly figures for an increased price of $22. Subscriptions are being refunded and there will be some form of "thank you" to the fans who had subscribed. The Ghostbusters line has not come to an end and there are plans for 2013.
10. A picture has surfaced of an alternate Demon Head for Vigo. It is unknown if this is a secret accessory for the Vigo action figure, another toy for later on in the line, or the promised "thank you" to the 2012 subscribers. It is also possible that nothing will ever come of the accessory.
Any questions? Additions?