2009 SDCC Preview Night: G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra Images

Outsiders

Wish I was there.....

Really diggin some of it. Those SE and SS costumes/statues are awesome!!! Also loved the Chopper. Still not sure about those emperial guard wanna-be's though. Bring back the crimson helmets and blue helmets...maybe in a sequel???

Just checed through a ton of pics on here and i gotta say i'm happy! I also am very thankful for the way Tni organizes pics. A lot of other sites don't do it that way and it gets on my nerves.

Anyone else spot what looks to be a stalker?

I thought the same thing..

Yeah... I wish he'd leave me alone...

Oh, the figures, lol.. are you talking about the one in the dioramas? Some of those are customs and older figs(saw a quick kick in there).

Some very interesting-looking bits in there. I paid through the nose to get the Monkey Wrench on eBay, and it was kind of worth it as he is a cool figure. I'm kinda liking that kitbashy-looking gung ho with the re-use of Buzzer's upper torso (shoulder armour mould). Looks cool to me, anyway.

Some very interesting-looking bits in there. I paid through the nose to get the Monkey Wrench on eBay, and it was kind of worth it as he is a cool figure. I'm kinda liking that kitbashy-looking gung ho with the re-use of Buzzer's upper torso (shoulder armour mould). Looks cool to me, anyway.

Pretty sure that's leatherneck in Green instead of the Special missions brazil coloring we got him in last year. Yes it's the exact same head, but it always looked more like leatherneck w/ a shaved head to me anyways.

I thought the same thing..

Yeah... I wish he'd leave me alone...

Oh, the figures, lol.. are you talking about the one in the dioramas? Some of those are customs and older figs(saw a quick kick in there).

I saw the quick kick, I just hope they wouldn't put in customs though. That's just cruel.

There was a stalker, and a mysterious red guy that seemed to be fighting on the joes side. I'm sure we will get more info on them in the coming days though.

Personally it baffles me they have such great set pieces like chairs, tables and torture devices and we don't get em! Those peices would make great pack ins instead of some of the missile launchers.

I really wish I could be into this stuff, but I'm not. :(

The only thing that really caught my eye was the Tunnel-Rat/Monkeywrench 2pack.

Oh well...at least Monkeywrench shows that Hasbro might do some more of the original characters in their original uniforms from 86-90.

The guy playing Bludd, I don't know if he even meant to do it, but in this pic:

IMG_9031__scaled_600.jpg

He f-ing nailed it. Everything that character has ever meant to me right there. If they're making a sequel and Bludd's in it, they should give him the part, he could just stand there for 90 minutes making that stupid face and I'd watch it.

Oh and the Cobra girls in the blue spandex, put them in the next movie too. And the girls from the Mattel Ghostbusters booth.

That wannabe Baroness could sell DVDs with just herself and a very selective cast. Probably not kiddie-friendly though, but I'd sure as Hell want a piece of it...

I noticed her "headlights" are on also?? @jump#

I really wish I could be into this stuff, but I'm not. :(

The only thing that really caught my eye was the Tunnel-Rat/Monkeywrench 2pack.

Oh well...at least Monkeywrench shows that Hasbro might do some more of the original characters in their original uniforms from 86-90.

I'm actually quite delighted and thrilled with what all we're seeing so far. I wasn't 100% on board with the 25th style, but they've taken it in a different direction with this movie line and I think it's even a little better than what they were putting out with the 25th line. My expectations of the movie are low, but what I'm seeing in the toy department of it, is really quite impressive and depressing at the time. Depressing because of the price of all of it and the current state of my job hunting and limited finances.

I don't even know if I'm going to see this film, it looks bad. That being said, several of the toys that are out are really good. I love G.I. Joe and I have a few movie figures so far and am very impressed. I also love their take on Kamakura, I'll have to get him when he comes out.

The guy playing Bludd, I don't know if he even meant to do it, but in this pic:

IMG_9031__scaled_600.jpg

He f-ing nailed it. Everything that character has ever meant to me right there. If they're making a sequel and Bludd's in it, they should give him the part, he could just stand there for 90 minutes making that stupid face and I'd watch it.

Oh and the Cobra girls in the blue spandex, put them in the next movie too. And the girls from the Mattel Ghostbusters booth.

WTF? Dude, Bludd is awesome. This goofball in the picture is NOT. The chink pretending to be Baroness is dirty sexy and kinda funny looking.

wow, did you just say "chink"? Anyway, I'm pretty unimpressed with what's coming out, considering its like 100% repaints of figures we've already bought, or molds used as other characters with very little frankensteining. I'll buy some of it, but some of it, I've already bought- just in a different decco.