Cobra Officer 12" Figure

View the full article

#2 obiprime

obiprime

$ I like It $

• Members
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:55 AM

Great headsculpt. I Wish I has space for these.

#3 crazylegs311

crazylegs311

Andorian

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

Yeah this looks awesome. You know the thing that makes me mad is, if you look at this design, they took the pre-existing look of the 80's cobra officer and made it militarily somewhat realisitic looking. It looks great with just a few design tweaks. That's all they had to do for the movie. That's it. Change things a little bit. But instead, the vipers we get for the movie look way way less realisitic and less militarily plausible than this officer design FROM A TOY COMPANY does.

So weak. so, so weak. @grumpy@

#4 alainpas

alainpas

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:07 PM

These are awesome, the only problem I have with these is having to wait so long to get them.

#5 CaptainTriumph

CaptainTriumph

All-Star Member

• Members
  • 9,610 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

That is a nice figure!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us