Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

http://toynewsi.com/...10&itemid=14595

#2 SUPREMEQUEEN

SUPREMEQUEEN

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT MAD LOVE! I think that one of the best sculpts of joker and harly I've seen in a long time.

Also I want Classified wave 2. That Aquaman looks morbid as hell. But Kyle Rayner is no doubt gonna steal the show in this set. I might have to pre order this time guys, I got a feeling that Kyle GL is gonna be hard as hell to get.

#3 jjlecaros

jjlecaros

Spock

• Moderators
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

ill prob get the classified figs, since i have the other mcguines(sp?) figs, the mad love i like and dont like, i like the idea, but dont like that the harley is just the hush one, and the joker is the justice one repainted, they should have at least made a marley alex ross version so they match.

now the my major want is that power girl statue!!!!!!! im a sucker for adam hughes stuff.

#4 Cloud

Cloud

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:04 PM

I am some what disappointed with the repaints JLA Classified figures. Batgirl and Aquaman really needs some new sculpts. Batgirl is heavily reuse of Batwoman figure. I don't recall Cass Batgirl wore long boots. Also Aquaman would be so much cooler if his armor are sculpted. DCD used to be good at sculpted details.

#5 Ares6009

Ares6009

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

Not at all interested in the figs offered. I already have a cool Joker and Harley, and I don't like the sculpt on the Classics line. There's cartoon-y, and there's overboard cartoon-y.

#6 BigDawg

BigDawg

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

Good Lord! That JLA Classifieds set... The whole wave is a tribute to the worst comic ideas of the 90's!

#7 SUPREMEQUEEN

SUPREMEQUEEN

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

suit yall selves..............more for me :P

#8 gambit19896

gambit19896

Romulan

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:53 PM

suit yall selves..............more for me :P

Amen to that brother!

#9 Phillip

Phillip

Andorian

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:06 PM

No 1/6 scale figures? No prop replicas? WTF DC Direct? Do you want me to save my money? As an american, I find this situation rather frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us