2009 SDCC DC Direct "Blackest Night" Hal Jordan Green Lantern Figure

JayC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If at first you don't succeed(in going to San Diego),try,try the internet.I personally don't read GL,but ever since getting an SDCC Batman from last year(still haven't found the matching Joker for a reasonable price),I'm convinced that DC Direct makes awesome exclusives.

Awesome figures, oh such a shame to live on the east coast, such a shame that only crappy exclusives are present at Wizard World Philly.

Seriously these are very nice, I would love a Blue and Orange Hal Jordan, I wonder with everything so far, is Hal going to wear all the various colors, so far he has worn Green, Yellow, Red, and Blue, the current Orange lantern series is in play so we have time before we see him wearing an orange, and then possibly the Black and Indigo.

Green Lantern is by far the best comic book out right now HANDS DOWN!!!

Typical, we get a finally get a modern Hal Jordan and it's a SDCC exclusive. I don't suppose DC Direct will get to release these as an internet exclusive or a more available medium.

Hopefully they'll re-release w/o the ring or something.

Last year there was a MS Elektra/Skrull and ML Kazar box set at SDCC (iirc). Both were re-released.

Wow kind of spoileryish no? :D We have not seen him in half those outfits yet! This Set is freaking badass though I'm giong to get two if I can :D Its funny I was just saying in the green lantern line thread that they would more than likely save the blue/green figuer for an exclusive :P All these colors though and they did not do a blue & green hal mix?!!! To me that makes no sense LOL!

Or maybe perhaps they are not doing it because DCUC will be doing it?! That would be pure badassness :D

Hm I guess we have seen him in blue, & we did see him in red sort of which led up to blue... But not orange yet but I can see that coming next... When though have we ever seen him in yellow ?! I know he has used the yellow rings but never directly the uniform I'm kind of surprised they did not do the others colors while they are at it ... Black & purple & uhm?...

Typical, we get a finally get a modern Hal Jordan and it's a SDCC exclusive. I don't suppose DC Direct will get to release these as an internet exclusive or a more available medium.

They did a modern Hal Jordan shortly after the Green Lantern: Rebirth mini.

They did a modern Hal Jordan shortly after the Green Lantern: Rebirth mini.

I know, but it was ugly this one is looks better, they nailed his look with this one.

damn im finally excited abotu goign to sdcc this year!!!!

damn im finally excited abotu goign to sdcc this year!!!!

They should have had this stuff out last year ;) You know... when I was there! :P

I'm trying to figure out which of these Hal Jordan figures these SDCC exclusives are a repaint off....

9633_a_full.jpg

Superman/Batman Series 6?

10055_a_full.jpg

Justice League of America Series 3?

or

3121_a_full.jpg

Green Lantern Series 1?

It's the Superman/Batman Hal, but with the JLA open left hand. Look at his face and glove/boot cuffs.

The Superman/Batman Hal is great because it comes with a construct fist.

The exclusive also seems to have a slightly improved paint job.

I'm gonna try my ass off to get an Orange Hal.

It's gonna be MINE.

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE.

Orange Hal

I would definitely like Orange and Blue Hal. Wouldn't mind Red and Yellow. I don't need another Green one, I've already got one from DCD and two from Mattel. Though if I find the whole set for a decent price on Ebay, I'll take it.

no its not thats for a single figure the lot is goign for 350

http://cgi.ebay.com/SDCC-2009-Green-Lanter...3A1%7C294%3A200