Custom MOTU 200X Vulcan figure w/dio

Passion Designs

Secret Swap Custom Present by Heftysmuft / He-man.org

Custom Vulcan with Lifebringer Diorama

My boy aka Heftsmurf start a Secret Custom Swap Contest on He-man.org. It was where customizers would drop their name in a hat, then we would get the name of a customizer and a selection characters to choose from. Then you would customize your figure and send it to your choosen customizer. Even tho Heftysmurf was organizing the contest, I end up drawing his name and a list of characters that he might want for his collection. One of the names was a character from the Classic He-man show was Vulcan. So I resculpted the armor in my idea of the 200x version of a Smash blade Heman. As a added bonus I design a small diorama base for him. In the episode starring Vulcan there was a device called the LIfebringer. So I tried giving a 200x version of the machine to match the figure. Simple carving out foam for the rock formation , I covered it in sheet rock mud, then prime and paint. The device is also made of foam , some plastics, little apoxy sculpt. Overall I think this came out awesome! Congrats Hefty! I hope you enjoyed it.

More pics here! - Vulcan

<p>

vulcan.jpg

<p>

vulcan1.jpg

<p>

vulcan4.jpg

<p>

vulcan9.jpg