• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 kreyonkid

kreyonkid

Tri-Klops

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:00 PM

I need a Clayface, badly. But I'm not happy that I have to buy another Batman to get him.
Couldn't they've put him in a two-pack with Catwoman, who was equally hard to find in the same wave?

that would have been a great 2 pack combo, but i heard that catwoman don't look too good, but from the pictures i've seen, she looks o.k. Pooda, how about a closeup picture of her face, thanks!

#52 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Members
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:51 PM

I need a Clayface, badly. But I'm not happy that I have to buy another Batman to get him.
Couldn't they've put him in a two-pack with Catwoman, who was equally hard to find in the same wave?

ill go half with ya. hey kreyonkid, my cam isnt good enough for close ups. she is still one ugly chick! SHE ALSO HAS A TWO TONE FACE!

#53 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Members
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

#54 nonameshmo30

nonameshmo30

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:57 PM

Dang pooda haven't see you talk this much in a while you ok man lol

#55 kreyonkid

kreyonkid

Tri-Klops

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image

right on pooda! dangit! you right about her, guess i'll just have to put a bag over her face, the body is good though! i hope they repaint her right for the 2 pack!

#56 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Members
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

Dang pooda haven't see you talk this much in a while you ok man lol

hey...somebody's gotta help you guys. :D

#57 Superpowers1980

Superpowers1980

What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!

• Banned
  • 5,411 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:23 PM

How can they take preorders for a product we have never seen? Also are these exclusively through BBTS? It seems ridiculous to have this offering without any measure of information. Also I am deeply concerned about how Mattel is releasing so much DC stuff when they can't get the figures right.

Went into WalMart last week saw a BL with 2 right arms
Yesterday went into TRU the Cyborg Superman had a right arm for his left arm

I preorder all my stuff, NOW I AM SCARED

Again, can we please see and get more information on the product

#58 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Members
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

How can they take preorders for a product we have never seen? Also are these exclusively through BBTS? It seems ridiculous to have this offering without any measure of information. Also I am deeply concerned about how Mattel is releasing so much DC stuff when they can't get the figures right.

Went into WalMart last week saw a BL with 2 right arms
Yesterday went into TRU the Cyborg Superman had a right arm for his left arm

I preorder all my stuff, NOW I AM SCARED

Again, can we please see and get more information on the product

theres not much to tell. 75% of the 2 packs are rehashes of previously released figs. besides brainiac and muddy bats, you can see pics of the rest of the figs anywhere. as for superman, hes just wave 6 supes with an eradicator head. classic hawkman and hawkgirl....im intrested in seeing those.

#59 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Celestial Envoy

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:11 AM

I just want me a clayface.

#60 nonameshmo30

nonameshmo30

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:59 AM

I too want to see the classic GA hawks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us