Music & Music Videos. Discuss Your Favorite Bands, &/or Post Music Videos.

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

Here is one a perfect video for this time of year and done when music videos were done right and were fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIH8xctqGUw

yeah Huey is great. i worked security for one of his concerts once. dude realy gets in to the music real good. i love it when the artis perform with passion.

Damn dude how old are you?

True he does have great music and I really miss it

Here is one a perfect video for this time of year and done when music videos were done right and were fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIH8xctqGUw

yeah Huey is great. i worked security for one of his concerts once. dude realy gets in to the music real good. i love it when the artis perform with passion.

now now. you never ask a lady her age lol. sike! im 36, but i was adopted my a 60 some year old lady. we use to dance the "Fox trot" and do the "Lindy" (or at least to the best of my grammy's abilty at that age), in the living room when ever she got to thinking about the old days. i think i was the only 10 year old on my block who could tell you what a 'rumble seat" is LOL.

But its not only the past i love, its also present and future music. like i said, i feel very sorry for people who are frozen in one or two type of music, or for that matter one or two eras of music. i love it all from the oldest of Aisian music to the most modern of rock, r&b, jazz, classicle ect ect.

Damn dude how old are you?

True he does have great music and I really miss it

What I loved about that video is that is what I think about when I comes to my ex girlfreind

Like the lyrics:

I wonder where you are

I wonder if you think about me

Once upon a time

In Your Wildest Dreams

Wow, bubba. You burn a hot candle for that one. There's nothing wrong with it, unless you are trapped by it. Been there, done that, so I gotta respect it. -_-

IF you never get her back, don't fret. Trust me. ;) There are only two cures to what ails ya, and since you don't drink, your down to one. Go to a bar and find a honey around closing time. When it comes to 2:30 and last call, you will literally have your pick. Do this several times until you get your confidence back. Like I said, been there, done that. ;) You're a good man, you don't have to put up with this.

IF you never get her back,

I know I won't

Being the devil is a good thing, especially when it comes to good women.

Well then you are down to one cure, like I said. :D It's a lot easier than you think. ^_^ If you don't ever try, you'll be depressed like I was for years. Like I said, you're a good man. You can have your pick. You know what to do. For God sakes, you live in Florida!! The pu$$# there is every where!!.

I know I won't

Oh yeah she thinks i'm the devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4pWFbX0xaA

Wheeljack when i read about you lost love i instantly thought of this cut by Joe Cocker. Dont aske my why, but it just seems like the kind of music u'd dig. just promis us you wont ever take the river up on its invitation lol.

I know I won't

Wheeljack when i read about you lost love i instantly thought of this cut by Joe Cocker. Dont aske my why, but it just seems like the kind of music u'd dig. just promis us you wont ever take the river up on its invitation lol.

No I didn't like that

Florida!! The pu$$# there is every where!!.

I will NEVER be happy living in the crappiest place on Earth

There are woman but they do have boyfriends or "Talking" to people

We need to see the seas parted for me to get anybody

Ok No more of this talk

I know I won't

No I didn't like that

Too "churchy" or just generaly not a Cocker fan?