• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#51 Samantha

Samantha

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:15 AM

The set looks good but the timing is bad. I hate going months with no new product and then everything gets released at once. I would probably buy mulitiples of the set if it was released in like Feb. or March. Too much product is already fighting for my money in the next few months!!!

Tell me about itů

There is going to be exclusives at both Walmart and Target as well as the online exclusives. There will be several waves of new figures on the shelves as well as all the new vehicles. Yet we also canĺt forget the DVD sets too. It is going to be an insane round up for this year and all of the above mentioned items are not going to stop coming until the beginning of next year.

I am happy for all the new products but I am also sure it will drain my purse of cash.

#52 Doom Saber

Doom Saber

RaWr!

• Members
  • 16,802 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:30 PM

Werent there a croc master with AVAC helme in this packt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us