• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Devilbat

Devilbat

"Where left lightsaber did I?"

• Members
  • 7,606 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Here's a revelation; I don't ever remember seeing the "Arise Serpentor Arise" episodes as a kid. (lol) Can you believe that?!

#27 natron

natron

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

has this been released yet?

#28 Capt.S.G.Wiseman

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

A cooler, calmer Captain.

• Moderators
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

Yes. Try some of the larger Wal-marts. The one near me never gets anything.

#29 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,814 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

Is it up on youtube?

#30 pesatyel

pesatyel

Lando Calrissian

• Members
  • 10,878 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:05 AM

Yes. Try some of the larger Wal-marts. The one near me never gets anything.

I've only ever seen like 3 (and one had a replaced Corps figure). NOBODY has anything new for some reason.

#31 Valdin

Valdin

Stratos

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:24 AM

Out here in san diego, most of the time you can see that wave in stores, not often you don't. In fact at some places they get wave 1 back in from time to time at the targets. Most of the figures in the ASA set are nice. I would have liked a more green and accurate serpentor, other than that he still is a nice figure. I can't wait for the last one to hit stores, and while I'm on it this paycheck I will pick up the set with quick kick in it. I actually like this idea for the sets, I hope they make more after this assortment is done, as long as the repaints are at a minimum unless they are army builders.

#32 falcon7

falcon7

Reverse Flash

• Members
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

Just walked into a Target today in my area and found this along with the other two packs for the first time. Had to grab all three to complete the set. All I can say is about time. YO JOE!

#33 grimace455

grimace455

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

Just found it today and snatched it up. Love the Dusty and Serpentor figures and another BAT never hurts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us