whats the exclusive figure

Um...so I'm looking through the packaging of the 3 3/4 figures I got today for the relic stickers for the mail-away figure.

I can't seem to find them. Anyone know where they are on the packaging? (I feel like an idiot for asking this. :P)

i know its the Crystal skull skeleton but does anyone have it yet or have pics?

i just got the first figure and i am wondering are the relics all different or are their only 6 different ones or does each figure from all the sets have different ones?

how many different relics are there?

does anyone have a full list of all the relics?

i got the eye of horis, and i'm dying to know what other relics their are.

The mail away forms for the 3 3/4 line are only in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull figures, not the ROTLA ones, but you can use any sticker from any figure on them. Each figure comes with a certain relic, they are not randomly inserted, so you don't need to worry about getting the same relic unless you buy the same figure. So far I have three full mail-away forms.

I found all the regular figures except the Cemetery Warrior so far and I thought they each had a redemption form in them. But, I could be mistaken. I know I ended up with several extra forms. Each relic is specific to a figure. I assumed that they would save relics from Temple of Doom and Last Crusade for figures from those movies, but they did not (such as Sankara Stone, Grail Tablet, Chalice of Cali) . I don't know if this mail-away figure promotion will extend to those waves, but it looks like they will continue using the relic as a pack-in). Hasbrotoyshop.com shows each of the Last Crusade figures and their relics, but are not currently showing relics from the ROTLA or KOTCS figures. Check out cooltoyreview.com for pictures of figures from the first waves and their relics http://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_IJ.asp

Check out cooltoyreview.com for pictures of figures from the first waves and their relics http://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_IJ.asp

Thanks for the link. The relics look like they're not in scale. Like I'm guessing the headpiece of the staff of ra, the sankara stone, and the fertility idol are much bigger than what they should be. Is that true? The relics may no longer be a selling point for me then.

LordChain heres the relic list I compiled so far

Heres what each figure comes with so far haven't got all of them yet.Thank cooltoyreview.com for helping me with the list.

Raiders Series:

Indy (Jacket)- Chachapoyan Temple Carving

Indy (Whip crackin action)- Grail Tablet

Rene Belloq- Fertility Idol

Cairo Swordsman- Terracotta Warrior Statue

German Soldier- Sankara Stone

Crystal Skull Series:

Indy ( Skull)-Diamond ( Eye of ... can't remember)

Indy ( Rocket Launcher)- Dagger of Atreus

Mutt ( Jacket)- Spear of Destiny

Irene Spalko- Crystal skull of Akator

Colonel Dovchenko- Chalice of Kali

Ugha Warrior- Arrowhead

Last Crusade wave:

(Hi-res & packaged pics of some)

Colonel Vogel w/ Battlle Axe of Leif Ericson

Dr. Elsa Schneider w/ false Grail

Dr. Henry Jones w/ Holy Grail

Grail Knight w/ Knight's shield & scaled Holy Grail

Indiana Jones w/ African Mask

Young Indy w/ Cross of Coronado

Boneyard's "Throw me the Idol!" Relic Checklist from Actionfigureinsider.com:

Shankara Stone - German Soldier (w1)

Ankh of Osiris - Russian Soldier (w2)

Crystal Skull - Irina Spalko (w2)

Holy Grail - Dr. Henry Jones (w3)

Eye of Horus - Mutt (No Jacket)

Anubis Statue - TBD

Aztec Sun Dial - TBD

Fertility idol - Belloq (w1)

Headpiece of the staff of Ra - Marion Ravenwood (w1)

Grail Tablet - Indiana Jones (whip cracking) (w1)

Chachapoyan Temple Carving- Indiana Jones (w1)

Temple of Doom Medallion - TBD

Cross of Coronado - Young Indy (w3)

Chalice of Kali - Colonel Dovchenko (w2)

False Grail - Dr. Elsa Schneider (w3)

Knight’s Shield - Grail Knight (w3)

Nurhache’s Urn - Monkey Man (w1)

Easter Island Head - TBD

Terracotta Warrior Statue - Cario Swordsman (w1)

Terracotta Horse - Sallah (w1)

Spear of Destiny - Mutt Williams (w/Jacket) (w2)

Battle axe of Leif Ericson - Colonel Vogel (w3)

Ancient Arrowhead - Ugha Warrior (w2)

Dagger of Atreus - Indiana Jones (RPG) (w2)

Peacock Diamond - Indiana Jones (Crystal Skull) (w2)

Grecian Funerary Mask - Cemetary Warrior (w2)

Chinese Lion - TBD

Chinese Dragon - TBD

Spartan Helmet - TBD

African Mask - Indiana Jones (Castle Brunwald) (w3)

it hasn't shipped yet, and the pics aren't up yet.

is this it? i have this one. its a crystal skull in his hand. i really dont know, but i have all of them.....pooda

Picture158.jpgPicture157.jpg

'Thanks for the link. The relics look like they're not in scale. Like I'm guessing the headpiece of the staff of ra, the sankara stone, and the fertility idol are much bigger than what they should be. Is that true? The relics may no longer be a selling point for me then.'

Sorry, I'm new at this, I couldn't get it to copy your post, but no, the relics in the 'crates' are not in scale with the figures (for the most part). The grail tablet and Spear of Destiny might be passable for in-scale with the figures, but I think the rest of them are way too big. Hasbro has been pretty good about putting a scaled relic with a figure, if it requires it. For example, Belloq's crated relic is the fertility idol, but they gave the ROTLA jacket Indy a scaled version of the idol because it was scene specific. Same with the crystal skull. I can't believe that there was not a Headpiece to the Staff of Ra in scale accessory released with all the versions of Indy they put out in the first two waves, especially the Indy in robes from the scene were the staff was used. I hope Hasbro goes back and releases one (as well as an ark with poles for carrying).

It looks like the Last Crusade figures have scaled versions of the relics seen in the movie, as well as the crated version. Toynewsi posted hi-res pictures of 4 of the 6 from wave 3 today (but you probably saw that already). There looked to be in-scale versions of the false grail, true grail, and Cross of Coronado. I have seen the Temple of Doom Indy with the phrase (Sankara Stones) next to him, so we better be getting three of them with that guy, or at least total in the wave.

Personally, with the relic crates, I cut the tape open, removed the relics and stickers, and retaped the boxes shut. They look pretty awesome, like a scene from the KOTCS trailer, when you put a figure in front of them and stack them on top of each other. I really liked the idea of the box inserts for the vehicles being dioramas and crates. I was happy I didn't have to undo twist ties to get the vehicles out, but was a little concerned that the surface of the vehicles were not protected from rubbing on the packaging. My truck and jeep had no problems, but I'm concerned for people who collect it later down the road. I bought a TMNT original Turtle Van in box and they did not protect the toy from the cardboard, and now, after being handled for 20 years, it has rub marks on the roof. I wish Hasbro would wrap them in plastic bag or wrap around a plastic strip or tissue paper on the touch points to provide a little protection

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/tf2008/Hasbro...ion/default.asp This is the Hasbro Presentation from Toy Fair '08, and in particular, there is a preview of the main Thuggee guard figure at this link http://www.cooltoyreview.com/tf2008/Hasbro...tion/image7.asp

damn TNI has is but there not posting pic because of spoilers, so they must be shipping now

indiana jones exclusives