Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

I love deals!! Thanks to the TRU bye 2 get 1 free and a buy 1 get 1 free from Hasbro coupon I got 3 figs for the price of 1! :) Grabbed anouther Vos to keep carded, Naboo Royal Guard and CW Cody v 2.

Draven

Found the Special Action Figure 3-packs and Clone War Battle Packs for 9.99 on clearance at Target. They also had some vehicles and mask also discounted 50 percent off in their clearance isles. Great deals if your lucky to find them. The Clone Wars single carded figures were included in this clearance as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldnt pass up Revenge of the Jedi Wicket...

Revenge of the Jedi Wicket??

I'm guessing he means Wicket on Revenge of the Jedi variant card? I know my TIE pilot come on a Revenge card.

I thought those came as a set last year in that Death Star case from the SDCC?

I'm guessing he means Wicket on Revenge of the Jedi variant card? I know my TIE pilot come on a Revenge card.

Is there a story behind "Revenge of the Jedi"?... I usually dont buy SW toys... I just couldnt pass up on this guy especially with TOYSRUS having a sale...

Is there a story behind "Revenge of the Jedi"?... I usually dont buy SW toys... I just couldnt pass up on this guy especially with TOYSRUS having a sale...

It should be Return of the Jedi...Jedi's don't seek revenge..I remember when Lucas changed the title back in 83 I was 17 and ticked off because I thought Revenge sounded better :P

• 2 weeks later...

Had some pretty solid hauls over the last week or so. Since Wal Mart is having their $4 clearance on Vintage figures I was able to snag the Episode I wave for $4 a pop! Despite the fact they were ringing at full price, I pointed out to a manager that the pegs didn't differentiate between new or old product, so they hooked me up with the sale price. Then a few days later at another Wal Mart, I found the new deleted scene wave for full price. Strangely enough, the main toy aisle had the clearance price on Klattu's, but the new figures I founds at full price in their clearance section on the other side of the store. Wrap your brain around that one!!! Anyways, using my smarmy, Calrissian-esque charm on the lady ringing me out, she sold them to me for $4 instead of full price. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Had some pretty solid hauls over the last week or so. Since Wal Mart is having their $4 clearance on Vintage figures I was able to snag the Episode I wave for $4 a pop! Despite the fact they were ringing at full price, I pointed out to a manager that the pegs didn't differentiate between new or old product, so they hooked me up with the sale price. Then a few days later at another Wal Mart, I found the new deleted scene wave for full price. Strangely enough, the main toy aisle had the clearance price on Klattu's, but the new figures I founds at full price in their clearance section on the other side of the store. Wrap your brain around that one!!! Anyways, using my smarmy, Calrissian-esque charm on the lady ringing me out, she sold them to me for $4 instead of full price. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

The Walmarts near me only put the Clone Wars figures on clearance.The Vintage are still at regular price

found an EP1 vintage Quinlan Vos for $1 at a local Wally. Might return him to a diff store that has those figs at regular price in exchange for one I want.

That guy is on par with the Ice cream maker guy. When I first saw him I didn't know who the heck he was...heck, I STILL don't know who he is. Apparantly he's on camera for a fraction of a second, I mean, he has his picture on the box...Anyway, he's $10 saved. Easily.

The Walmarts near me only put the Clone Wars figures on clearance.The Vintage are still at regular price

What's the price on your Clone Wars? Ours are $3.96.

And where are you located? I want to say Florida??

Also nice find with the Royal Starship Droids. I still haven't seen them, but they make me want to buy the Royal Starship again. Heck all these Ep 1 figures make me wish I didn't sell my Ep 1 stuff years ago!

That guy is on par with the Ice cream maker guy. When I first saw him I didn't know who the heck he was...heck, I STILL don't know who he is. Apparantly he's on camera for a fraction of a second, I mean, he has his picture on the box...Anyway, he's $10 saved. Easily.

Quinlan Vos is a character that became popular in the comics. He was also on an episode of Clone Wars last season.

Good episode too.

What's the price on your Clone Wars? Ours are $3.96.

And where are you located? I want to say Florida??

Also nice find with the Royal Starship Droids. I still haven't seen them, but they make me want to buy the Royal Starship again. Heck all these Ep 1 figures make me wish I didn't sell my Ep 1 stuff years ago!

Yeah i'm on Florida.The figures are at $3.70 right now