X-Men Figures You Would Like To See Made

DarthJoe

Recently, Hasbro has been giving us some great X-men figures. The current wave has some of the best we've ever seen, and the next wave with Jim Lee Cyclops, Polaris, Dazzler, etc looks just as good.

So, if they continue on with these X-men themed waves, what figures would you like to see in the next wave revealed?

For me, it would be:

- 90's Shatterstar - How have we not got this figure yet?

- Magneto - The most recent one that was in the Jubilee BAF wave sucked, IMO. We need a good update to classic Magneto.

- Gambit - The old Toybiz one is great, but I would love to see an updated version.

- Bishop - The Toybiz one is way too big, and just strange looking standing with other ML X-men figures. Desperately in need of an update.

- Psylocke - Another figure that needs an update, and she needs to come with accessories.

- Banshee - Hasbro's first attempt at this figure is terrible. We need a good Banshee.

BAF - Exodus

I agree w/you on most of your list DJ:

Proper Mags

Mr. Sinister

ThunderBird

Psylocke

Gambit

Bishop

Banshee

New Mutants-core team maybe

Omega Red

Sunfire

Pyro

the X-factor Apocalypse Four Horsemen Set w/robo horses? maybe not?

The Marauders

Hellfire Club( I like the idea but execution wouldn't work....don't think half naked toys in their underwear is suitable for mass sales)

Nimrod

Lady Deathstrike

BAF Ideas: Silver Samurai, Super Sentinel, Apocalypse re-issue......for now

Vulcan

Exodus

Darwin

Sebastian Shaw

Lilandra

Corsair

Raza

Hepzibah

Multiple Man(make it a two pack to have more than one at the same time)

Strong Guy(could also be BAF)

Cortez

Proteus

Nasty Boys

Madelyne Pryor/Goblin Queen

Sunspot

Wolfsbane

Morph

Mimic

Selene

Boom Boom

Master Mind

Black Tom Cassidy

Syrin

Cyber

X-man(Nate Grey)

Shaman

Snowbird

Vindicator(Heather Hudson)

Erik the Red

Shard

Henry Gyrich

Bolivar Trask

Dust

D'Ken

Rictor

Thunderbird

Redos:

Bishop

Magik(New Mutants)

Jubilee(90s)

Magneto(A good one for the love of God)

Lady Deathstrike

Cannonball

Domino

Prof. Xavier(Hover Chair)

Toad

Mystique( a good classic one)

Banshee

Lady Deathstrike

Avalanche

Guardian(Alpha Flight)

Forge

Warpath

Storm(both First Appearance and 90s outfit)

BAFs:

Apocalypse redo

Nimrod(Space Venom mold)

Shadow King(reuse the mold for a new Kingpin)

Sauron

Ch'od(easy to do in the Rhino/Abomination mold)

Living Monolith

Figures not based on the Godawful movie outfits.

Shatterstar and Sunfire are both coming out in the next X-Men wave. I'm just as excited for that as I was for the last one. That disco Dazzler is going to be a must own! One of the great things about these two X waves is that just before they hit, fanboys were swearing up and down that Hasbro wasn't going to do X-Men because Hollywood red tape. Then we're hit with a Juggernaut wave that many are calling "best ever" and we're shown that we really don't know anything! The other great thing about it is that they're awesome toys.

So anyway, I'll take first appearance Storm- The Cockrum/Byrne lineup must be completed. I honestly can't name 10 that I really want after that but if they provide really great figures, I can be convinced of anything.

Shatterstar and Sunfire are both coming out in the next X-Men wave.

When/where did they reveal Shatterstar? I know Sunfire was at sdcc.

Are there pics of him?

Shatterstar is still a rumor but most of the other figures that were rumored in the same article have materialized so he stands a good chance at being made. As for Gambit, I'm good with the one I have but he's starting to look dated, I have seen some great customs using the Bucky Cap mold and Nick Fury's cloak and arms, if Hasbro were to make it I would definitely buy it.

BLACK TOM CASSIDY

Avalanche update

Cannonball update

Professor X w/ hoverchair

Modern Magneto (Uncanny X-Men)

Sebastian Shaw... HAS HE EVER RECEIVED A LEGEND???

Gambit update is crucial

BELMONT13 is right we need a Ch'od BAF! Or make a Starjammers boxset or something!

Guido/Strong Guy would be an awesome BAF

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Shatterstar and Old Man Logan round out the next wave according to NYCC coverage.

Http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=252&itemid=20788

I don't really like Shatterstar's swords. The blades and handles look too big or something.

Didn't Liefeld usually give him crazy-tiny hands, though?

If that's the case, I hope they don't keep giving us X-Force characters based on the proportions in Leifeld's art. The women will all have huge boobs, waists the size of a pencil, and feet so small they won't be able to stand on their own. Lol

I don't think the proportions are based on Liefeld's art. What I meant was, In proportion to the tiny hands in his art, the swords, and hilts especially, look like they're a decent size. Make a Shatterstar with regular sized hands and the swords and hilts kind of have to be large or they'll look tiny in proportion. Weird catch 22 situation created by weird art.

I would like to see another tiger stripe Wolverine but with like orange highlights in the yellow and a updated Gambit is much needed to go with the current Rogue. Giant size version of Nightcrawler and Thunderbird would be awesome to.

I'm glad we are getting a Shaterstar, hopefully some more X-Force is on its way I could use a new Cannonball.

It would be great to get the entire original X-Force team eventually...Boom Boom, Rictor, Siryn, Feral, Sunspot, a 90s Cable using much of the same mold as the one from the most recent X-men wave, and a new Cannonball and Domino.

I'm glad we are getting a Shaterstar, hopefully some more X-Force is on its way I could use a new Cannonball.

It would be great to get the entire original X-Force team eventually...Boom Boom, Rictor, Siryn, Feral, Sunspot, a 90s Cable using much of the same mold as the one from the most recent X-men wave, and a new Cannonball and Domino.

Basically, I just want this:

xmfa1.JPG

• Like 2

Nightcrawler, Magneto, Mystique and Sabertooth.

The Puck wave Sabretooth is a pretty good figure, Hasbro should release it again in classic colors and with sculpted fur, as it is now I display the Marvel Select version because it perfectly captures the look of the animated series. Mystique is long overdue I'm not a fan of the character but she's a classic staple of the X-men universe and to say her figures have been sub par is an understatement.

The Puck wave Sabretooth is a pretty good figure, Hasbro should release it again in classic colors and with sculpted fur, as it is now I display the Marvel Select version because it perfectly captures the look of the animated series. Mystique is long overdue I'm not a fan of the character but she's a classic staple of the X-men universe and to say her figures have been sub par is an understatement.

They just need to re-release that entire wave, along with the Jubilee wave with Storm packed 2 or 3 per case. Only ones I never got.

I'd like to see a new Gambit, but I bet if he's made they'd use the awful trench coat Fury body. If they would make a new sculpt for him though, I'd be all over it.

Not an X-Men figure, but I'd also really like a figure of the Inhumans Karnak. I'd prefer a classic version, but I'd be fine with a modern version.

They just need to re-release that entire wave, along with the Jubilee wave with Storm packed 2 or 3 per case. Only ones I never got.

The Jubilee wave, TRU really dropped the ball on that one,I preordered them and got them all except Storm, now I have a torso less Jubilee.

I'd like to see a new Gambit, but I bet if he's made they'd use the awful trench coat Fury body. If they would make a new sculpt for him though, I'd be all over it.

Not an X-Men figure, but I'd also really like a figure of the Inhumans Karnak. I'd prefer a classic version, but I'd be fine with a modern version.

If a Gambit is a made it would most probably be on the BuckyCap mold(which I have no problem with) it must have a new torso, new lower legs and a new head, so it's better if they just make an all new figure, with a new trench coat. The Inhumans Royal Family in their classic Kirby looks are on top of my wishlist. If we don't get them in their classic looks then in their War of Kings/Thanos Imperative looks as long as we don't get them in their current looks. Gorgon, Karnak, Triton, Crystal and I would kill for a Lockjaw. I thought they were a sure thing when Inhumans saw a resurgence but no and now because of the pissing match between Perlmuter and Kevin Feige we might not even get the movie.