Marvel Action Figure Photo Thread

The Maestro

Hope this is allowed, as I didn't see a recent thread for it.

Show off some of your posing and photography skills with your Marvel action figures!

Starting off with some pics of my Marvel Legends Juggernaut Build-A-Figure from the recent X-Men wave, as I found one for a decent price at a toy show. Glad I got the big lug in my collection again!

NGRYJHP.jpg

ZLqTodn.jpg

mhC5HQx.jpg

DCLIF1h.jpg

• Like 1

Another set of pics I did recently when I picked up the hulk from the old Toys R US 2 pack. So glad to have a Hulk with fists to punch!

mlhulk27a1_zpsfdjdhv0k.jpg

mlhulk28a1a_zps5lklcwvm.jpg

mlhulk29a1_zpstm93lbm5.jpg

mlhulk30a1_zpshbzxgylo.jpg

mlhulk31a1_zpsxibkz4dt.jpg

• Like 1

Hope to see more people post their pics! This was a recent batch I did with one of my favorites...The Rhino!

mlgroup4a_zps5vaualfq.jpg

mlgroup5a_zpshl2ogu39.jpg

mlgroup7a_zpsdyjdg1ei.jpg

mlgroup8a1_zpscvrivalf.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally picked up the Marvel Legends black costume Spider-Man from the recent Sandman series.

I've been wanting this one, since it was announced by Hasbro. Their last black costume Spider-man offering from a few years ago wasn't as poseable and was pretty static for an articulated figure.

They seemed to have corrected that with this figure as I was able to get a number of poses out of him. Thank goodness they gave him ankle tilts.This round of photos was a lot fun to shoot.

Glad I picked him up! I don't know if I'll keep the Sandman Build-A-Figure parts or not. He looked like a decent sculpt, but I'm still debating on it.

mlsym1_zps99i3gxxv.jpg

mlsym2_zpsprippqej.jpg

mlsym8_zpsiwze7kl1.jpg

mlsym9_zpstzllvezc.jpg

mlsym10_zpspl5pskcw.jpg

• Like 1

"Spidey vs Rhino"

Still prefer the Fearsome Foes Rhino over the recent BAF version.

mlsym13_zpst1zw0f95.jpg

• Like 1

"Spider-man, a menace?" Guess Jameson really loves me. At least he used my pictures."

mlsym16_zpsdr1wycba.jpg

• Like 1

If you guys want to show off your Marvel Legends photos, please post 'em here!

Spidey brought some backup today. Smashing will ensue.

mlsym17_zpsgrvjtkyz.jpg

• Like 1

Keep the pics coming man....great stuff

Thanks! :)

Alternating rivals today.

mlsym19_zpsfli1iwtm.jpg

• Like 1

I had ordered this almost two months ago, that I almost thought it got lost in the mail, but it arrived yesterday.

mcfspidey1_zpsyhenmezz.jpg

It's actually a KO from China, but I always regretted selling my original as it was my definitive Spider-Man figure in my collection.And dammit, I wanted this back in my collection!

I ended up doing a full review on it in case anybody wants to check it out along with some additional pics.http://primeconvoy1actionfigurereviews.blogspot.com/2017/01/spider-man-classics-superposeable.html

mcfspidey16_zpswrh2efqz.jpg

mcfspidey11_zpsopwfcato.jpg

mcfspidey8_zpsx2ermal2.jpg

mcfspidey12_zps5brouj0i.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been on lately to post any new stuff, but I picked up a few new figures that were on clearance. Took a few new pics with different backdrops.

mlcap3_zpscejyhctx.jpg

mlmachine10_zpsvklsnxzh.jpg

mcfspidey17_zpspirzyjln.jpg

mlmachine8_zpsbmu8icaz.jpg

mlmachine7_zpsstsjssnr.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up the Namor figure after taking advantage of the Walgreens sale last week. Namor isn't my favorite Marvel character, but I have to admit this is the best looking one out of the three ML Submariner figures we have gotten so far.

I ended up taking a few pics...
mlnamor8_zps2zwvmbl5.jpg
mlnamor9_zpsnx7g4xy8.jpg
mlnamor10_zps7tsv23wd.jpg

Just messing with a beam effect that seems to go well with Beetle...

mlbeet1_zps4uazhqn3.jpg

mlbeet2_zpspzwk2fyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, SP!

Got old man Logan in the mail yesterday, so I have him paired up with another old head in preparation of their upcoming story line in June.

6Bj1kM5.jpg

UnlbYnI.jpg

Got my X-Men Legends Cyclops from Hasbro online in a little over 24 hours after I ordered it. (Also, got an old Cable figure the same day.) I'm so glad I don't have to hunt around for this figure now.

RriGiEj.jpg

0w7P5Y4.jpg

LlCikNX.jpg

JzWSBly.jpg

rFECy1x.jpg