Batman Return Of The Caped Crusaders Animated Movie With Adam West & Burt Ward

JayC

at this point most of our childhood treasures have been worked over....kidding kidding....The promo is rough shod I assume...why the Heck not?...go for broke as they say...we live in the land of dreams supposedly, people will complain, people will get over it or maybe not.....more to come...I need a rotating psychedelic fade out.... @bats@

I honestly don't think todays writers can do it justice, but yeah, I think its a good idea. If nothing else it'll make a nice addition to the DVD shelf alongside my other 70's TV superheroes.

Just to bad the movie probably won't include Batgirl, and even if it did, Yvonne Craig is no longer with us to make it "official."

I'm actually surprised they didn't do this sooner.

These last couple of years have seen that era of Batman and Robin return in the form of comic books, toys, dvds and blu-rays and all manner of other merchandise.

A new story with the surviving cast always felt like a given, and at this point voicing a cartoon is the only way they can pull it off.

I've always had a soft spot for this stuff, so I'll happily check this out.

It might be bad, it might be good or it might just be like the original-- so bad it's good.

• Like 1

Yawn. I stopped liking Adam West Batman as soon as I saw my very first Episode of BTAS. Kevin Conroy will be my definitive Batman until the day I die.

Batman TAS is the definitive Batman but the 1966 camp has its place in Batman lore that I will always respect it just for that fact.

• Like 1

Yawn. I stopped liking Adam West Batman as soon as I saw my very first Episode of BTAS. Kevin Conroy will be my definitive Batman until the day I die.

Batman TAS is the definitive Batman . . .

Not really. Its just another version. No more or less valid than the last . . . or the next.