G.I. Joe Club FSS 5.0 reveals

Goldbug

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't belong to the club anymore but Ive been waiting for this figure for a while now. Looks really good. If they could pull off a real close to ARAH looking Fast Draw I would consider my collection pretty much complete figure wise.

So far so good. Two nice looking figures.

Make that 3

FSS5darklon2WEB.jpg

IRON GRENADIER COURIER: DARKLON

(Based on the classic 1989 action figure!)

Includes: removable harness, scabbard belt with sword, re-tooled projectile rifle, auto pistol, courier case, pistol, and figure stand.

I don't belong to the club anymore but Ive been waiting for this figure for a while now. Looks really good. If they could pull off a real close to ARAH looking Fast Draw I would consider my collection pretty much complete figure wise.

Ooooh man, I would sub for a Fast Draw! Did they ever make a Downtown, he was one of my favorites too.

So far so good. Two nice looking figures.

Make that 3

FSS5darklon2WEB.jpg

IRON GRENADIER COURIER: DARKLON

(Based on the classic 1989 action figure!)

Includes: removable harness, scabbard belt with sword, re-tooled projectile rifle, auto pistol, courier case, pistol, and figure stand.

Man... I've been wanting a better Darklon. So far this year is tempting.

EGADs!

FSS5BCviperWEB.jpg

Screenshot_2016-08-13-07-34-26-1_zpsf824

Looks like they did have the head first according to YoJoe. Still, they seem off, but I'd like to get a few. I kncan't remember their colors in the comic, but I don't think they were that color, we're they?

So far I can say I am happy not to be a subscriber. None of these do much for me an that Flagg looks awful. I am not even sure what version of Flagg that's supposed to be based on?

and they were doing so well

FSS5genflagg2WEB.jpg

a big MEH to General Flagg

I do not like the coat choice.

I despise those legs! I would rather have 25th Dusty legs than those.

I'll admit, I had to look him up:

Screenshot_2016-08-13-20-45-11-1-1_zpsrh

Even though it doesn't really look like the source figure besides the colors, I actually like it more than the vintage one.

Even though it doesn't really look like the source figure besides the colors, I actually like it more than the vintage one.

if only they could have used the old comic pack hat

http://www.yojoe.com/action/04/generalflagg3.shtml

Sigh... how did they not look for that?!? Lol... how much you want to bet it was lost or it'seems MIA... :(

FSS5gauchogonzWEB.jpg

Ummm....can Hasbro sue Hasbro.....Gung Jo?.....I know they have a lot of Ninja re-boots & a lot of them are rehashes of rehashes & I applaud the creative teams that put forth the effort to reimagine some of these figs....but This seems like a total phone in jerb?......Did Rico know that he was related to Gung Ho?....or perhaps they're 1/2 brothers? Alternate timelines? The Flash ripping a hole in the universe definitely caused this.....Maybe Rico who's a few years younger than GH decided to emulate GH, he studied GH, the way he moved, the way he talked, he even went to the same tattoo parlor for an chest tat...upon joining the US Marines, Rico new that if he bided his time he could maybe be assigned to GI Joe, then upwards to be assigned to GH' s unit (no pun) & then he would kill the man who keeled his faahther...oops wrong movie....I wonder if he makes Pisole w/the same tenacity that GH makes his bowel shattering Gumbo?....

and they were doing so well

FSS5genflagg2WEB.jpg

a big MEH to General Flagg

I do not like the coat choice.

I despise those legs! I would rather have 25th Dusty legs than those.

"Missed it by that much"......When did Don Adams become an General? GF kinda looks like he joined an violence gang....maybe the "Hells Satan's?"....Did they re-use the mold for the Colonel from the Oktober Guard?.....Somebody could totally paint his jacket to look like the one Michael Jackson made famous in the "Thriller" video......