New here

skylynx777

• 2 months later...

Hey, welcome!! I wonder if you're still around... but sorry for the delayed welcome. Enjoy your stay! :D

Yes I can... That's good though. Hopefully it can pick up.. ???

All forums start up with a few people... maybe this one can restart with a few people?

Yes I can... That's good though. Hopefully it can pick up.. ???

Maybe! Does not hurt to try...

Thanks for the welcome seems like everyone is close on here. I'm hoping to make some friends on here. Being a single dad and working 40+ hrs a week I don't get out much.

Once upon a time, everyone was very close on here.

Thanks for the welcome seems like everyone is close on here. I'm hoping to make some friends on here. Being a single dad and working 40+ hrs a week I don't get out much.

I belonged to a Walking Dead forum but didn't feel very welcomed there. My son and I are both into transformers, so I thought this might be a good way for us to bond and keep up with what's out there now. Haven't had a lot of money to keep up with the collecting right now.

Well, you might be in luck then, as it looks like the Transformers forum here is one of the few still fairly active ones left.

I belonged to a Walking Dead forum but didn't feel very welcomed there. My son and I are both into transformers, so I thought this might be a good way for us to bond and keep up with what's out there now. Haven't had a lot of money to keep up with the collecting right now.

I've read a few comics in my day. Picked up some good ones at my community yard sales last yr. Got some first edition cat woman's. Also got some teenage mutant ninja turtle ones for my son. The woman charged me fifty dollars for a whole box.

Nice! My husband and I used to collect... him Transformers mostly, me MLP's... but we just had a little girl, so that's first priority over collecting and all that.

• 3 months later...