TNI Forums: Marauder Task Force Gaming Figures - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Marauder Task Force Gaming Figures kickstarter project!

#1 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

https://www.kickstar...-gaming-figuresI'm down for one.. we should pool together and try to get a huge TNI package going.

#2 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

• Mer-Man
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

Already signed up. Hope these turn out as good as they seem.

#3 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

Damnnnn.....I wish I could...I'm broke as all get out....but next month of course after april 30th I'll have some extra $ coming in....figures.....those look very coolll

#4 User is offline   Jmacq1 

• Cobra Officer

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:24 AM

I'm in at "Commodore" level plus some extra for either a second package of "Urban Ops" or some stretch goals.

So now we'll finally see if third-party G.I. Joe figures can enjoy remotely near the same kind of success third party Transformers seem to.

#5 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:11 PM

I'm betting we'll see one or two more companies do this. Let's see, we got Boss Fight with their History/Fantasy, Four Horsemen with their Knights, Acid Rain with their Future Military and now Marauder with their Military... Where's my Sci-Fi one at? I guess technically with all the gear, that green one looks like either a Halo Marine Starship Troopers Trooper or an Alien's Marine.. but I want some "Armored Combat Space Troopers", lol.

#6 User is offline   Marauder_John 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 03 April 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

I'm betting we'll see one or two more companies do this. Let's see, we got Boss Fight with their History/Fantasy, Four Horsemen with their Knights, Acid Rain with their Future Military and now Marauder with their Military... Where's my Sci-Fi one at? I guess technically with all the gear, that green one looks like either a Halo Marine Starship Troopers Trooper or an Alien's Marine.. but I want some "Armored Combat Space Troopers", lol.

Hey!
The figures have a "multi-role" design...so they work GREAT in "sci-fi" roles. Here is the Night-Ops figure geared up with armor & different helmets.

Posted Image

Posted Image

With the wide array of removable accessories and colors...you can virtually create a trooper for ANY universe!
MJ

#7 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

...and there ya go! These are just too cool, thanks for popping in and showing that pic John. I hope the Green fig and the white armor/accessories goes through as well, can't wait!

#8 User is offline   punishment-101 

• Imperial Officer

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

Backed! Getting one of each with squad commander level, I'd get more but extra spending cash is at a premium right now.

#9 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Romulan

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

So, this ended last night with $244,000 in pledges. Pretty impressive. I knew this would do well because the figures look great, but I never imagined they'd get to this amount.

#10 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

Same here, as we got closer to Joecon, I was thinking it'd top out at $75,000-$90,000... didn't think it'd go that high but I am grateful, can't wait to get them!

#11 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

I'm very excitedly awaiting December. I went Commodore with a few extras that put me to 4 types of each soldier.
Oh, and it was really nice that the blue Security Troopers' kit was made available to purchase even though the stretch goal for it never happened. That one turned out to be my favourite.

#12 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

I was shocked at well this went. I got one of each figure and a couple of accessory packs. I can not wait till December rolls around!

#13 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

In case you haven't heard, There is an all darker green version available at the fundafill site. It's 35 $ but comes with a full set of gear.

#14 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Romulan

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

I went ahead and added a dark green trooper to my order a couple days ago. I wanted more but just couldn't afford it.

#15 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

I could only add one as well, by then Boss Fight had claim on my fun money !

#16 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Romulan

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Yeah, the Boss Flight stuff looks great. Unfortunately, Mauraders and a few other lines have a stranglehold on my wallet right now.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us