TNI Forums: Club Eternia Sneak Peek - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Club Eternia Sneak Peek Madame Razz

#1 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 456
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

Just got this e-mail from Matty. Clicking the link also took me to a picture of Scorpia in package.

Attached File(s)



#2 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

I got the same email.I wonder when Madame Razz will be out?

plus this...

http://news.mattycol...ots-of-reveals/

2/16 Toy Fair Is Almost Here
Get Ready for News and Lots of Reveals

Posted by Admin on February 12th, 2014



We’re standing by to bring you all of the big reveals from Toy Fair. The annual industry-only event kicks off in New York on Sunday, but we got our claws — uh, hands — on this pic of Scorpia™ to show you before the event even starts. There’s much more to come, so make sure you check back right here on Sunday, 2/16 at 12 p.m. PT for more reveals and details about a new subscription, plus the announcement of the four winners of the Fisto™ Contest.

#3 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 456
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

Oh goody - another subscription.
Go F yourself, TG.

#4 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,041
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

Yeah, I'm not really excited about ANOTHER mini sub. Can't they just make this line one all inclusive sub?

#5 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 456
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

Hopefully it'll be a POP sub or something so it will be an easy pass or more simple to cherry pick off 3rd party sellers.
If it's a 200X sub, I will #$## my pants.

#6 User is offline   BigBot84 

  • I will be the world's greatest swordsman!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,508
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

I really hope it's Millennium. Anything to get a Captain Randor.

#7 User is offline   Crow T Decepticon 

  • Captain Cold
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,886
  • Joined: 28-December 02

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Would love to see it, but I'd be very surprised if it was 200x. :/

#8 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

  • Romulan
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 728
  • Joined: 01-April 08

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

View PostMonkey_Shuttle, on 13 February 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

Hopefully it'll be a POP sub or something so it will be an easy pass or more simple to cherry pick off 3rd party sellers.


I think this is possible. TG has said that POP would be finished by the end of 2015. With Flutterina coming in August, that leaves 7 to go. There's no way to fit it all in if they're going to complete vintage in 2015 too. On the other hand, Neitlich could just be lying about it again.

#9 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 456
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

I'll be more disappointed if Madam Razz is put into the POP sub when I still get shafted with a Flutterina in the regular one.
Despite all the Filmation goofiness, at least Razz was an essential part of the Great Rebellion. Why the #$## would I want a butterfly barbie instead?

#10 User is offline   Dark Horse 

  • Born to be the man...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,178
  • Joined: 05-July 04

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

It's a PoP sub. Fimation Hordak is the lure.

#11 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

Wait a minute who says there is a new subscription? Razz is under Club Eternia which most of already subscribe too.I don't see any news about a new smaller sub coming up.For all we know it could be a SDCC exclusive

#12 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

  • Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 12,280
  • Joined: 02-April 04

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:35 AM

probably because their announcement said... "2/16 at 12 p.m. PT for more reveals and details about a new subscription"

#13 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 456
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:16 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 14 February 2014 - 10:53 AM, said:

Wait a minute who says there is a new subscription? Razz is under Club Eternia which most of already subscribe too.I don't see any news about a new smaller sub coming up.For all we know it could be a SDCC exclusive


Holy #$##, guy. You're the one that posted the bit about the new sub.
Posted Image


View PostWheeljack35, on 12 February 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

I got the same email.I wonder when Madame Razz will be out?

plus this...

http://news.mattycol...ots-of-reveals/

2/16 Toy Fair Is Almost Here
Get Ready for News and Lots of Reveals

Posted by Admin on February 12th, 2014



We're standing by to bring you all of the big reveals from Toy Fair. The annual industry-only event kicks off in New York on Sunday, but we got our claws — uh, hands — on this pic of Scorpia™ to show you before the event even starts. There's much more to come, so make sure you check back right here on Sunday, 2/16 at 12 p.m. PT for more reveals and details about a new subscription, plus the announcement of the four winners of the Fisto™ Contest.


#14 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

View PostMonkey_Shuttle, on 14 February 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 14 February 2014 - 10:53 AM, said:

Wait a minute who says there is a new subscription? Razz is under Club Eternia which most of already subscribe too.I don't see any news about a new smaller sub coming up.For all we know it could be a SDCC exclusive


Holy #$##, guy. You're the one that posted the bit about the new sub.
Posted Image


View PostWheeljack35, on 12 February 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

I got the same email.I wonder when Madame Razz will be out?

plus this...

http://news.mattycol...ots-of-reveals/

2/16 Toy Fair Is Almost Here
Get Ready for News and Lots of Reveals

Posted by Admin on February 12th, 2014



We're standing by to bring you all of the big reveals from Toy Fair. The annual industry-only event kicks off in New York on Sunday, but we got our claws — uh, hands — on this pic of Scorpia™ to show you before the event even starts. There's much more to come, so make sure you check back right here on Sunday, 2/16 at 12 p.m. PT for more reveals and details about a new subscription, plus the announcement of the four winners of the Fisto™ Contest.



I swear I have no idea of how I missed that part

#15 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=7D4twFvHh-w

#16 User is offline   DarthJoe 

  • ADC Outcast
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,503
  • Joined: 04-April 03

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel so dirty and slimy that they want to go take a shower after watching Scott's videos? lol

#17 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,041
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

More like a lobotomy after watching his videos.

#18 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

Pixel Dan posted this on his FB page

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,041
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

She looks good, but the cape looks like Ruben sculpted it. :(

#20 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

  • Romulan
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 728
  • Joined: 01-April 08

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

Filmation Kowl? I knew I should of held off on that weapons packPosted Image...

#21 User is offline   Draven79 

  • Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 26,131
  • Joined: 21-March 02

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

I HATE her and will con be keeping her if I have to get her.
@loll@
Draven

#22 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 456
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

Nice. Here's hoping that Razz, Broom, Kowl, and Lookee are all part of the main sub.

#23 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

View PostMonkey_Shuttle, on 16 February 2014 - 12:46 AM, said:

Nice. Here's hoping that Razz, Broom, Kowl, and Lookee are all part of the main sub.



Yes i'm hoping that also

#24 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

Another Pixel Dan video

https://www.youtube....h?v=2F34qJxqd20

#25 User is offline   Dark Horse 

  • Born to be the man...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,178
  • Joined: 05-July 04

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:03 AM

Ugh, these better not be in the main sub. I don't want an accessories pack in bunched together taking up an SKU.

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us