TNI Forums: 10/15 Matty Sale - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10/15 Matty Sale

#1 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

10/15 Releases Announced: Ocean Master,
Lord Dactus™, Mantenna®, Weapons Pak & More

Posted by Admin on September 11th, 2013

Toy Fans,

October is finally around the corner and it’s bringing five – count ‘em FIVE – brand new MOTUC releases, plus the classic-look Ocean Master from DCU! Get all the details…

Early Access 10/14

Monday 10/14 at 8am PT thru Tuesday 10/15 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
Products Available: Black Mask, Lead, Mer-Man®, MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™

All Access Monthly Sale 10/15

Tuesday 10/15 9am PT (open to everyone)
DCU Black Mask*
DCU Lead*
DCU Ocean Master (Club Infinite Earths figure)
MOTUC Lord Dactus™ (Club Eternia®)
MOTUC Mantenna® (Club Eternia®)
MOTUC Mer-Man®*
MOTUC Nepthu™ (Club Filmation figure)
MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™*
MOTUC Horde Troopers™ (“Quarterly figure” 2-pack)

October Subscription Key Dates

Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Thursday 10/10
Subscription Orders Ship: Starting Friday 10/11


I need some help from any subscriber ..I want to get the weapons pack in the early access for Cowl.I work that day and am afraid by the time I finally get online it will be sold out.Can anybody here help me?

#2 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

  • King Chochacho
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,332
  • Joined: 12-July 09

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

wow a few tasty items coming out.....I need a Lord Dactus in my life....maybe a weapons pack & some Horde troopers would be awesome....

#3 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

  • Boba Fett
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,949
  • Joined: 25-December 03

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

I took that Tuesday off. The only thing I want is the Horde Troopers, at least 2 of them. Really not looking forward to the bloodbath that day.

#4 User is offline   Draven79 

  • Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 26,135
  • Joined: 21-March 02

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

I will say it again, to much stuff that day. UGH! @loll@
Draven

#5 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 483
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

It's a lot of stuff for one month, and even more frustrating is having to pay separate shipping for the weapons pack.

#6 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,991
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

Wow, I'm going to be forking out a ton of money in October...

#7 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 21 September 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Wow, I'm going to be forking out a ton of money in October...


I have no idea of why they do this .They could of put out half this month and half next month

#8 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,991
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 21 September 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 21 September 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Wow, I'm going to be forking out a ton of money in October...


I have no idea of why they do this .They could of put out half this month and half next month

My issue is that I have 3 subs...

#9 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 21 September 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 21 September 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 21 September 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Wow, I'm going to be forking out a ton of money in October...


I have no idea of why they do this .They could of put out half this month and half next month

My issue is that I have 3 subs...


Mine is I don't make mint

#10 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,991
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

View PostWheeljack35, on 21 September 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 21 September 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 21 September 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 21 September 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Wow, I'm going to be forking out a ton of money in October...


I have no idea of why they do this .They could of put out half this month and half next month

My issue is that I have 3 subs...


Mine is I don't make mint

I don't make a mint but I make decent money....I've also worked the hard shift for 19 years...

I actually should be making more for time and job experience level.

#11 User is offline   Card 

  • Shhhhhh...its a secret!
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Joined: 05-July 04

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

OOOch this is going to hurt.

#12 User is offline   SKYWARP 

  • Decepticon Forever!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,853
  • Joined: 14-October 01

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

With this much coming out at one time. It's going to be a wonderful day online for DR. I'm thinking early access Monday 11am EST. I probably won't even be able to put anything into my cart until at least 12:30 if then...O and by that time I hope that what I want hasn't sold out. It will be an adventure thats for sure. ha

#13 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

  • Stalker
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 12,320
  • Joined: 02-April 04

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

I wonder if horde troopers will still be available after I get off work around 1PM( central)

#14 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

  • Boba Fett
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,949
  • Joined: 25-December 03

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 02 October 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

I wonder if horde troopers will still be available after I get off work around 1PM( central)


If they increase production I hope they will. At least it will give folks a chance to get them. Do we know the price point on them yet?

#15 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postjedimaster-c, on 02 October 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

View PostJoeRhyno, on 02 October 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

I wonder if horde troopers will still be available after I get off work around 1PM( central)


If they increase production I hope they will. At least it will give folks a chance to get them. Do we know the price point on them yet?


I'm hoping about $50

#16 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

  • King Chochacho
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,332
  • Joined: 12-July 09

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

All the other 2 packs have been about $54 right??......unless this one comes w/the "Flatus of Hordak" fig, its so clear its invisible I hear.....so that'll add maybe an extra $20...."Lord Hordak rules w/an silent but deadly army"....that has to be the tagline on the bio.....

#17 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

The new page is up

The two pack is $50

http://www.mattycoll...DisplayHomePage

#18 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

  • King Chochacho
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,332
  • Joined: 12-July 09

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Holy Crow that is gonna be an expensive day.......hope nothing sells out too early....if the gubment shuts down our building I may not have access to a computer......damn...............damndamn.........

#19 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Yeah it is going to cost me over a $100.I had to sell some things to bbts to help getting this money together

#20 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,991
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Its sure will be a tough month. Just hoping I can swing the weapons pack on top of the rest.


Maybe Matty can release Strobo and Spirit of Hordak as well to really finish off my budget!

#21 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 05 October 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Its sure will be a tough month. Just hoping I can swing the weapons pack on top of the rest.


Maybe Matty can release Strobo and Spirit of Hordak as well to really finish off my budget!



I'm hoping for the weapons set too.But I work that day and even though I have early access I might be out of luck on it.I have a feeling by the time I get home it will be sold out

#22 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,991
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 05 October 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 05 October 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Its sure will be a tough month. Just hoping I can swing the weapons pack on top of the rest.


Maybe Matty can release Strobo and Spirit of Hordak as well to really finish off my budget!



I'm hoping for the weapons set too.But I work that day and even though I have early access I might be out of luck on it.I have a feeling by the time I get home it will be sold out

It could well be the only weapons pack to sell out early because of Kowl being in it.

#23 User is offline   Eric 

  • Zartan
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,233
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 05 October 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 05 October 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 05 October 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Its sure will be a tough month. Just hoping I can swing the weapons pack on top of the rest.


Maybe Matty can release Strobo and Spirit of Hordak as well to really finish off my budget!



I'm hoping for the weapons set too.But I work that day and even though I have early access I might be out of luck on it.I have a feeling by the time I get home it will be sold out

It could well be the only weapons pack to sell out early because of Kowl being in it.


True. Otherwise it's pretty weak, though, so maybe it will last. The $20 price might help that, too.

#24 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,991
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostEric, on 05 October 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 05 October 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 05 October 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 05 October 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Its sure will be a tough month. Just hoping I can swing the weapons pack on top of the rest.


Maybe Matty can release Strobo and Spirit of Hordak as well to really finish off my budget!



I'm hoping for the weapons set too.But I work that day and even though I have early access I might be out of luck on it.I have a feeling by the time I get home it will be sold out

It could well be the only weapons pack to sell out early because of Kowl being in it.


True. Otherwise it's pretty weak, though, so maybe it will last. The $20 price might help that, too.

One can hope....

#25 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,360
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I just noticed how the price of the Horde Troopers went from $50 to $54

Share this topic:


  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us