• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MP Soundwave in stock at TRU

#1 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:56 AM

Alright guys. The MP Soundwave is now in stock at TRU.com. Go now and get him. Here's the link:

http://www.toysrus.c...rodFindSrc=sear

#2 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:17 AM

shiiiiii it's 3 am here & I woke up my gf (thank god she puts up w/this madness)....butttt I ordered mine...I was just going to post this too thanx JMC.......

#3 User is offline   mike33 

• Cobra Viper

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

its 5:26 am where im at. been checking since 5:15 and no add to cart option......im guessing i missed out.

#4 User is offline   Starscream49 

• 99% of toy collectors make the rest of us look like nerds.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

Garbage. How is it at 5am he isn't still available. However Acidstorm isn't available either. They either had unbelievable low stock or pulled it off.

#5 User is offline   BigBot84 

• I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

It shows Ship to Home but it keeps deleting itself from the cart.

EDIT: It appears to be sold out. Damnit!

#6 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

I'm waiting to find it at store level so I can put it on layaway

#7 User is offline   redrum2581 

• Meister

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostWheeljack35, on 18 July 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

do we have an ideal date when he'll start showing up in stores? and i thought you couldn't do layaway except during christmas time

#8 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hey just checked TRU and Acidstorm is back up for home shipping, I live in AZ (I wasn't born here so don't judge) and I woke up at 3 am this morning to order MP SoundWave. Starting at 9pm last night I woke up every 3 hours to check, I did at 12 midnight then 3 am & it paid off....I wish I had money to buy more than 1 so I coulda hooked someone up but I'm not even sure if I want to snag anything off of HTS or even try....good luck hunters...

#9 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

View Postredrum2581, on 18 July 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 18 July 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

do we have an ideal date when he'll start showing up in stores? and i thought you couldn't do layaway except during christmas time

I checked last week they said we can do it now and we have 90 days to pay it off...Of course I will do it less time

I guess I will have to just find out by going into the store.I will be close to it early next week when my job brings me near that area so I will check then

#10 User is offline   TheLegoJoker 

• minivenom

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

Got my order in just before 6am eastern time. Glad I didn't wait.

#11 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostTheLegoJoker, on 18 July 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Man I know I just got lucky this time, my old lady was pissed that I woke her up so early, my flippin alarm went off 2x's, once while I was trying to get SW in my basket online.....Jeez what a Pain in the As$ just tryin to get some toyz....I had to buy MP Prime on TRU last time as well, I never once saw him at retail.....I doubt I'll see SW round here at retail.....

#12 User is offline   mike33 

• Cobra Viper

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostGuitarDevil, on 18 July 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostTheLegoJoker, on 18 July 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Man I know I just got lucky this time, my old lady was pissed that I woke her up so early, my flippin alarm went off 2x's, once while I was trying to get SW in my basket online.....Jeez what a Pain in the As$ just tryin to get some toyz....I had to buy MP Prime on TRU last time as well, I never once saw him at retail.....I doubt I'll see SW round here at retail.....

rodimus never made it to my local tru ( now 1 hr away from me )
i missed out and dought i get a local chance
DAMN YOU TRU

#13 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a8306f06f

I was curious so I checked eBay...

#14 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

oh, this will be the scalper's highlight of the year. i'm sure most of us will never see this in stores and probably not even online. i'm sure the scalpers who scour the stores will buy the entire stock and resell them on the bay....bastards!

#15 User is offline   redrum2581 

• Meister

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

damn my tru had him and sold out already, i went a day late shouldve went yesterday, but they told me come check tomorrow morning when they open since they get a truck in, fingers crossed

#16 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

I remember seeing Grimlocks and the last jet all over here.. actually, I'm pretty sure there are a couple TRUs that still have the jet if I remember right.

#17 User is offline   Crow T Decepticon 

• Captain Cold

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

View Postredrum2581, on 19 July 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

damn my tru had him and sold out already, i went a day late shouldve went yesterday, but they told me come check tomorrow morning when they open since they get a truck in, fingers crossed

Are you sure dude? Everything I've heard so far says no Soundwaves showed up in store, and not to expect any 'til mid-August or something. I checked yesterday and my TRU had nothing, and no evidence that SW or Acid Storm had ever been there.

#18 User is offline   redrum2581 

• Meister

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostCrow T Decepticon, on 19 July 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

Are you sure dude? Everything I've heard so far says no Soundwaves showed up in store, and not to expect any 'til mid-August or something. I checked yesterday and my TRU had nothing, and no evidence that SW or Acid Storm had ever been there.

i can only go by what was told to me that said they had a lot of collectors come in and it sold quickly but i know how that is being in Killeen next to fort hood, things go quick if its worth something but again i can only go by what i was told but i made him look it up and he seem to recongnize it saying people were crazy for buying a $120 transformer lol

#19 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

just a heads up. My Soundwave shipped yesterday. That was fast. So, be on the look out.

#20 User is offline   JeffreyA 

• Queen Elsa & Anna

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

I hope when I go in work tomorrow they have put one on hold for me to get.

#21 User is offline   Crow T Decepticon 

• Captain Cold

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postredrum2581, on 19 July 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

i can only go by what was told to me that said they had a lot of collectors come in and it sold quickly but i know how that is being in Killeen next to fort hood, things go quick if its worth something but again i can only go by what i was told but i made him look it up and he seem to recongnize it saying people were crazy for buying a $120 transformer lol

We are kinda crazy. And we actually consider $120 a bargain because it would cost nearly twice as much to piece together this set from the Japanese releases. I just hope the quality control is there.

Thanks for the info.

#22 User is offline   redrum2581 

• Meister

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:31 AM

View PostCrow T Decepticon, on 19 July 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

View Postredrum2581, on 19 July 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

We are kinda crazy. And we actually consider $120 a bargain because it would cost nearly twice as much to piece together this set from the Japanese releases. I just hope the quality control is there.

Thanks for the info.

well i have to be borderline insane between shoes and toys i don't know how i make it sometimes @smilepunch@

#23 User is offline   redrum2581 

• Meister

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

well went to tru this morning and one of the females that work there said the guy yesterday didnt know what he was talking about. she said they are projected to get mp sw in week 27 and they are on wk 25, im not mad at her or the guy that apparently gave me bad info but figured i'd share the info i recieved with everyone, btw she seemed really upset to explain it to me and then turn around and explain it to the mgr when he walked up and ask did i get the figure lol

#24 User is offline   JeffreyA 

• Queen Elsa & Anna

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yeah when I was at my work today I ask my MRG. if we had got Soundwave in and he said they didn't get him or the other off the truck. So I will be trying again next week.

#25 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

After hitting Big Lots and not finding any MOTUC figures because they are remodeling I went down the road 10 minutes and hit TRU still no sign of him at store level.What is goo this week is I work in three stores in that area so I can go after work each day to see if they got it in at store level

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us