some pictures are up on facebook with some new figures

-jubilee
-radioactive man
-blizzard
-thor
-agent venom
-tiger shark
-songbird
and a guy with a mustache. don't remember his name but i guess he was allready annonced at toyfare.

as for the 6" iron man line we get

-rescue (comic version wich seems to have a removable pepper potts head)
-mandarin (movie)
-war machine (movie)

#2 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

View Postshokker, on 17 July 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

some pictures are up on facebook with some new figures

LINK???

This is good news. If this Jubilee is done right (ie, not vampire Jubilee) Hasbro will get a big thank you from me. If you asked me to list 5 superheroes I still NEED to be done in action figure form, I don't think I could list that many. But Jubilee is definitely one.

I will pick up Songbird because I love classic Thunderbolts.

And I will happily pick up movie Mandarin because I secretly love things that send fanboys into a tizzy.

#3 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

EDIT:

Never mind. After using my friend Google I see Jubilee is in her black leather vampire look. A severe disappointment. Unless there's a variant (which I doubt since it would require a new mold) this is a pass. Looks like the Jim Lee Jubilee custom project will proceed as planned.

Even Songbird is in her more modern look which I don't like as much. Sigh. Oh well....

#4 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

yeah i really hoped for a jim lee jubilee too but since i saw how she looked in the marvel universe line and hasbro not going with new female sculpts, i knew that if we get one then its the modern look. i really like her though as long as she doesnt come with a vampire facesculpt. songbird has a weird haircut. figure looks great to me. i havent posted the pics or the link because we will get way better pictures from toynewsi and i cant wait to see them :-D

#5 User is offline   Belmont13 

• Quintesson

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

Just saw these they look good so far and by the way the mustache guy is Batroc the Leaper which is AWESOME!!! that we're getting a figure of him finally. I would have preferred a Jim Lee Jubilee but I don't mind the outfit it reminds me of the old Toy Biz Generation X version.

#6 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

sounds all good, but i gotta see the pics first. ML is known for making some poor choices in their figure designs such as that non jim lee Jubilee.

#7 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:13 AM

View PostBelmont13, on 17 July 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

Just saw these they look good so far and by the way the mustache guy is Batroc the Leaper which is AWESOME!!! that we're getting a figure of him finally. I would have preferred a Jim Lee Jubilee but I don't mind the outfit it reminds me of the old Toy Biz Generation X version.

batroc, thanks. man i totally forgot his name but i was so happy when they announced him.

#8 User is offline   mako 

• Captain Cold

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

This would be such great news, . . . if I thought for a moment I would ever see them.

Seriously, Target, Walmart wherever. No matter where I go, all they have on the shelves are the Terrax and Arnim Zola waves.

#9 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Scarlet
  • Group: Admin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

PICS UP AT MARVELOUSNEWS!

http://marvelousnews...92&itemid=16241

#10 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Haha jubilee is suppose to be a baf figure.

#11 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

Thor: I always thought this costume was a slightly less cool version of the Oliver Coipel look (which was an awesome modern update, IMO and was replaced much, much too soon.)

War Machine: is this a straight up reissue of the 6" WM that came out in the IM2 line or is there a difference. Because I've been looking for that IM2 version...

Mandarin: Why do I get the feeling that even though fanboys threw a fit about this character, the figure will still be HTF?

Rescue/Pepper Pots: Might be worth getting.

Jubilee: So close, yet so far.

#12 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

View Postshokker, on 17 July 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

W? T?? F???

PAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

#13 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Invisible Woman

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postshokker, on 17 July 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

SMH

#14 User is offline   Belmont13 

• Quintesson

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postyojoebro82, on 17 July 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Thor: I always thought this costume was a slightly less cool version of the Oliver Coipel look (which was an awesome modern update, IMO and was replaced much, much too soon.) War Machine: is this a straight up reissue of the 6" WM that came out in the IM2 line or is there a difference. Because I've been looking for that IM2 version... Mandarin: Why do I get the feeling that even though fanboys threw a fit about this character, the figure will still be HTF? Rescue/Pepper Pots: Might be worth getting. Jubilee: So close, yet so far.
If I'm not mistaken the War Machine is a repaint of the movie Iron Patriot that came out in wave 2 of the Monger series, I'm interested in the Mandarin I liked that figure before the movie and since I'm one of the few who didn't come out of Iron Man 3 with tears on their eyes over the Mandarin twist I'm still planning on getting it, Rescue also. Coipel Thor is my favorite look for the character I like it even more than the classic version so this figure does nothing for me especially since it's the same one we got back in the Terrax wave with a new head and arms, legs are the same(you can see the chain mail sculpted on them and painted black) although I'm curious about the sword it supposedly brings. I'm still wrapping my head around Jubilee as a BAF.

#15 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Invisible Woman

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

http://marvelousnews...92&itemid=16244

So much for me getting a red Deadpool...

#16 User is offline   CLAM 

• ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

the figures all look good, as usual. But will any of these figures actually be available?

I still haven't seen anything past wave 2

#17 User is offline   Draven79 

• Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

Awesome reveals so far!! Not surprised about the wave 3 variants going MIA but what about wave 4?? I REALLY REALLY want the Sentry. I am sure the wave 3 versions will make it out as a exclusive TRU wave if I had a guess.
Draven

#18 User is offline   DarthJoe 

• ADC Outcast

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:32 PM

Jubilee as a BAF is dumb.

I could care less for any of the figures in this wave, but do want her. However, I'm not buying a bunch of figures I don't want just to get one figure that I do want. I'm glad Hasbro doesn't want my money.

#19 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

View PostDarthJoe, on 17 July 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

Jubilee as a BAF is dumb.

I could care less for any of the figures in this wave, but do want her. However, I'm not buying a bunch of figures I don't want just to get one figure that I do want. I'm glad Hasbro doesn't want my money.

Oh I think in this case Hasbro knows EXACTLY what it's doing. "Hmmmm...we know this figure has been in demand...what if we forced fans to buy the whole wave to get her?!"

Kinda glad it's not classic Jubilee.

#20 User is offline   Belmont13 

• Quintesson

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

Do we even know which who is needed to build Jubilee?? Because otherwise it's a little early to start complaining about it.

@Draven I just read that there's a good chance we might not get that Sentry apparently they are overhauling the waves and changing the dynamics of the line come 2014. Sad, I really wanted that Sentry.

#21 User is offline   Draven79 

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

That sucks!! :( I read the article above and it just said waves 1-3. But I am reading elsewhere it is all of them so yeah I was worried about that.
Draven

#22 User is offline   Lady Jaye 

• The First Lady of the TNI boards!!!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

TIGERSHARK!!!!!!!!!!!! This I must see!!!

#23 User is offline   Lady Jaye 

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

And Dr. Chen, Bluzzard, and Batroc!!! Who, Hasbro is really doing a phenomenal job at getting some new never before made characters out there!!

Where's Death Adder??

#24 User is offline   Draven79 

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

Hey Jay can you get clarification on the variants. Above you wrote first 3 waves. Not wave 4 with Sentry, etc etc. Yet other websites are reporting it effects wave 4 and the wave 5 with Wrecker/Bulldozer too. Thanks!
Draven

#25 User is offline   Lady Jaye 

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Changing the dynamics??? Hmmm, no more BAF?? Bigger BAF?? Yeah right. We better get that Sentry, it's awesome!! Hmmmm wonder if it'll be announced at SDC??

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us