• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I. Joe Retaliation "Ultimate" Wave 3.5 finally available for preorder on bbts

#1 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Cardassian
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

As the title says, bbts put the ultimate wave up for preorder along with singles. Grabbed the wave plus an extra Data Viper.

http://www.bigbadtoy...arch=joe%2003.5

View PostJoeRhyno, on 20 September 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

#2 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

I might have to do this.....Minus shipping, the wave is a few buck under what it would be at retail. I'm gonna want almost all those guys.

UPDATE: Preorder placed!

#3 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

View Postyojoebro82, on 30 May 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

I might have to do this.....Minus shipping, the wave is a few buck under what it would be at retail. I'm gonna want almost all those guys.

UPDATE: Preorder placed!

Yup Man I feel the same way I would prolly spend a buttload of cash on petrol for my high performance maacheen huntin for Joes, so its the lesser of two eeevils so I placed my order too. My GF put down most of the cash for the wave(my Birfday today yeahyuuuhh) so I paid a small portion for a wave that I pretty much want a majority of, except maybe the Crimson Guard Trooper, I guess I'll see it in person and decide. However I do want a few extra data vipers and cobra regulars but I need to win the powerball first so I can afford those now but that'll be relegated to actual hunting during grocery shopping maneuvers.........

#4 User is offline   Draven79 

• Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

I pre ordered Snake Eyes and CC. Would have SS but he was sold out. I have a hard time seeing this wave hitting retail to hard with all the wave 1 that has been stocked and just sitting for months now.
Draven

#5 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

Try Smalljoes.com for the SS. Last I saw he was still there.

#6 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

View PostDraven79, on 31 May 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

I pre ordered Snake Eyes and CC. Would have SS but he was sold out. I have a hard time seeing this wave hitting retail to hard with all the wave 1 that has been stocked and just sitting for months now.
Draven

I pre ordered mine from Dorksidee toys. I only got Kwinn, The Data Viper, Ninja Viper and the Crimson Guard. As far as wave 1, the Walamrt in Decatur Alabama actually sold though wave 1 and got in more of wave 2.5. so, I do hope there is a probability of wave 3 showing up. TRU had no Joe figures at all.

#7 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Scarlet
  • Group: Admin

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

I ordered two cases... might bite on a third from a local supplier.

#8 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

• With Bottlecap Bitin Action!!!!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

BBTS has been taking FOREVER getting stuff in stock lately........I know its probably not really their fault but its kinda frustrating seeing things on the shelves when you have it pre-ordered through them. I went ahead and pre-ordered this wave because I'm kinda sick of toy hunting....driving everywhere looking for this stuff. The extra 10 bucks or so usually takes the place of gas money for me.......but its frustrating waiting sometimes.

#9 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

I also pre-ordered the Eaglehawk from them too.......hoping to get a box of Joe goodness sometime next month....but I'm honestly hoping for August...the way they have been lately.

#10 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:14 AM

Can't pre-order just yet, Hoping to unload some stuff i don't want to have the cash to grab these. No massive dudes in thsi wave, but i can still pass on the crimson Gaurd at least.

#11 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Cardassian

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

View Postrevsears, on 06 June 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

Can't pre-order just yet, Hoping to unload some stuff i don't want to have the cash to grab these. No massive dudes in thsi wave, but i can still pass on the crimson Gaurd at least.

Yeah, if I were to pass on anything in this wave it would be the CG. While not terrible, I don't think it improves on the 25th version that much. It bugs how the new one still looks way too skinny which is what I liked least about the old one.

#12 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostRecklessEndangerment, on 11 June 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

View Postrevsears, on 06 June 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

Yeah, if I were to pass on anything in this wave it would be the CG. While not terrible, I don't think it improves on the 25th version that much. It bugs how the new one still looks way too skinny which is what I liked least about the old one.

if only they went with the Night Viper here! and packed in the ray stevenson head with that firefly then I woiuldn't be able to ignore any, aside from that scrawny SE, everytime i look at that Letal and Frag viper i got from Con i get dissapointed.

#13 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

I'm ready for this wave to start shipping! You think we'll get them this week?

#14 User is offline   fettman 

• Andorian

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

View Postyojoebro82, on 28 July 2013 - 08:55 AM, said:

I'm ready for this wave to start shipping! You think we'll get them this week?

I hope so. I ordered mine fom ee.com a long time ago.

#15 User is offline   Draven79 

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

BBTS got them as I got the notice on my SE and CC pre orders.
Draven

#16 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

Yup, I got my notification that they came in today. The next Marvel Legends wave came in too.....my "Pile of Loot" is shipping!!!

#17 User is offline   Draven79 

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Sweet! I am wanting more ML too! Hope others get them soon too
Draven

#18 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

View PostRobbieDigital, on 30 July 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Yup, I got my notification that they came in today. The next Marvel Legends wave came in too.....my "Pile of Loot" is shipping!!!

Alllll right I shipped too.....I'm getting my Eaglehawk w/my Ultimate Wave........can't wait.....an awesome friend of mine hooked me up w/Marvel Legends Angel and I have to tell myself he's the last Archangel I need to own....but the new ML's look tasty too....

#19 User is offline   Joker08 

• Battle Droid

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

The joes are still showing up as on preorder. Really want the cobra commander, roadblock, and flint.

#20 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Invisible Woman

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostJoker08, on 31 July 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

The joes are still showing up as on preorder. Really want the cobra commander, roadblock, and flint.

Probably for the second shipment...

#21 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostGuitarDevil, on 31 July 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

View PostRobbieDigital, on 30 July 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Alllll right I shipped too.....I'm getting my Eaglehawk w/my Ultimate Wave........can't wait.....an awesome friend of mine hooked me up w/Marvel Legends Angel and I have to tell myself he's the last Archangel I need to own....but the new ML's look tasty too....

Yeah, I can't take the chance on missing the 90's Jim Lee Jean Grey at retail.....I hardly ever seen ML's in the wild anymore and I honestly don't feel like hunting for them anymore. Same thing with Joes......its super frustrating anymore.

#22 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

I preordered these back in June. The estimated arrival date was 7/22. I ordered the EagleHawk with them and I've seen it at Toys R Us. I guess they're holding going to ship it all together but I'm losing patience. Has anyone heard when these will finally ship?

#23 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostTommyGoth, on 01 August 2013 - 07:15 AM, said:

I preordered these back in June. The estimated arrival date was 7/22. I ordered the EagleHawk with them and I've seen it at Toys R Us. I guess they're holding going to ship it all together but I'm losing patience. Has anyone heard when these will finally ship?

I pre-ordered my ultimate wave back on my birthday at the end of May. Did you Pre-order from BBTS? I've opted for the Pile Of Loot option, they gather up your orders and wait until you hit the "ship my loot" button on your account. I already had a few things waiting including the Eaglehawk, my TRU is hit & miss so I didn't want to take the chance of missing out so I bought an EH online. It says my order is in the warehouse so I imagine I'll get my stuff at the end of next week....

#24 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

View PostGuitarDevil, on 01 August 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

I pre-ordered my ultimate wave back on my birthday at the end of May. Did you Pre-order from BBTS? I've opted for the Pile Of Loot option, they gather up your orders and wait until you hit the "ship my loot" button on your account. I already had a few things waiting including the Eaglehawk, my TRU is hit & miss so I didn't want to take the chance of missing out so I bought an EH online. It says my order is in the warehouse so I imagine I'll get my stuff at the end of next week....

I split orders based on prices. I was pre-ordering Andy Dalton and AJ Green (NFL for those who don't follow sports) from BBTS. I preordered Kwinn and Ultimate CC from them because they were cheaper there. I preordered the Eaglehawk, Ultimate Snake Eyes, Ultimate Storm Shadow, and Data Viper from smalljoes.com.

#25 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

View PostTommyGoth, on 01 August 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

View PostGuitarDevil, on 01 August 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

I split orders based on prices. I was pre-ordering Andy Dalton and AJ Green (NFL for those who don't follow sports) from BBTS. I preordered Kwinn and Ultimate CC from them because they were cheaper there. I preordered the Eaglehawk, Ultimate Snake Eyes, Ultimate Storm Shadow, and Data Viper from smalljoes.com.

my Ultimate wave shipped today.....all right some Eaglehawk goodness....finally....

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us