TNI Forums: 2014 Club Eternia Subscriptions Available 6/17 thru 8/19 - TNI Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2014 Club Eternia Subscriptions Available 6/17 thru 8/19

#1 User is offline   TOYMAN65 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,698
  • Joined: 04-July 04

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

2014 Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths
Subscriptions Available 6/17 thru 8/19

May 23rd, 2013

Toy Fans,

As you probably know, we usually open subscriptions right after our Mattypalooza fan panel at San Diego Comic-Con and they stay open for about a month. Over the years, many of you have asked us to run the subscriptions longer so for 2014, we’re starting the sale early so everyone has a chance to get theirs when it’s convenient for them!

Subscriptions will be available for Masters of the Universe® Classics Club Eternia® and DC Universe Club Infinite Earths. When you sign up on 6/17, you’ll get all the subscription details except the names of the club-exclusive figure and first-quarter figures for each club. As always, those will be revealed at Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC. (If you’re wondering why we don’t wait to open the subs until after the fan panel and leave the subscriptions open past August, it’s because we need final numbers by 8/19 to set production quotas and hit a January 2014 release date.)

Here are the dates you need to know:

2014 Subscriptions – Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths


Availability Opens: Monday 6/17 9am PT
Club-Exclusive Figures Announced: Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC
Availability Closes: Monday 8/19 11:59pm PT

Next year is going to be the year to rule all others and you won’t want to miss a single figure from either brand! Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.

–Matty

#2 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

I will see what they have..first i'm waiting also to see what the filmation sub for next year will have since I can only afford one sub

#3 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,819
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostTOYMAN65, on 23 May 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

2014 Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths
Subscriptions Available 6/17 thru 8/19

May 23rd, 2013

Toy Fans,

As you probably know, we usually open subscriptions right after our Mattypalooza fan panel at San Diego Comic-Con and they stay open for about a month. Over the years, many of you have asked us to run the subscriptions longer so for 2014, we’re starting the sale early so everyone has a chance to get theirs when it’s convenient for them!

Subscriptions will be available for Masters of the Universe® Classics Club Eternia® and DC Universe Club Infinite Earths. When you sign up on 6/17, you’ll get all the subscription details except the names of the club-exclusive figure and first-quarter figures for each club. As always, those will be revealed at Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC. (If you’re wondering why we don’t wait to open the subs until after the fan panel and leave the subscriptions open past August, it’s because we need final numbers by 8/19 to set production quotas and hit a January 2014 release date.)

Here are the dates you need to know:

2014 Subscriptions – Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths


Availability Opens: Monday 6/17 9am PT
Club-Exclusive Figures Announced: Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC
Availability Closes: Monday 8/19 11:59pm PT

Next year is going to be the year to rule all others and you won’t want to miss a single figure from either brand! Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.

–Matty

Are you buying early, sight unseen?

#4 User is offline   shokker 

  • Jackleman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,308
  • Joined: 03-May 07

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

2 as always :-D

#5 User is offline   TOYMAN65 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,698
  • Joined: 04-July 04

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 23 May 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

I will see what they have..first i'm waiting also to see what the filmation sub for next year will have since I can only afford one sub


If they offer a second add on filmation sub wheeljack it won't be till New York Toy Fair in February 2014 like they did this year.

#6 User is offline   TOYMAN65 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,698
  • Joined: 04-July 04

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 23 May 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostTOYMAN65, on 23 May 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

2014 Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths
Subscriptions Available 6/17 thru 8/19

May 23rd, 2013

Toy Fans,

As you probably know, we usually open subscriptions right after our Mattypalooza fan panel at San Diego Comic-Con and they stay open for about a month. Over the years, many of you have asked us to run the subscriptions longer so for 2014, we’re starting the sale early so everyone has a chance to get theirs when it’s convenient for them!

Subscriptions will be available for Masters of the Universe® Classics Club Eternia® and DC Universe Club Infinite Earths. When you sign up on 6/17, you’ll get all the subscription details except the names of the club-exclusive figure and first-quarter figures for each club. As always, those will be revealed at Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC. (If you’re wondering why we don’t wait to open the subs until after the fan panel and leave the subscriptions open past August, it’s because we need final numbers by 8/19 to set production quotas and hit a January 2014 release date.)

Here are the dates you need to know:

2014 Subscriptions – Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths


Availability Opens: Monday 6/17 9am PT
Club-Exclusive Figures Announced: Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC
Availability Closes: Monday 8/19 11:59pm PT

Next year is going to be the year to rule all others and you won’t want to miss a single figure from either brand! Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.

–Matty

Are you buying early, sight unseen?


I'm buying two Club Eternia subs anyway but I'm going to wait untill july only because I won't have the extra cash with the SDCC exclusives I have to pay a friend upfront for who is picking them up for me plus my two subs for june.

I'm not worried about no names at this point since Cornboy said 2014 will blow our minds with whats coming, not to mention I have heard a few things from people in the know ;)

#7 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,045
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

Tell us what you heard in the know Toyman.

#8 User is offline   Hordak Rules 

  • Lord and Ruler of Dispondos
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,777
  • Joined: 31-December 04

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

I wouldn't buy a sub when I actually knew what was coming. There's no way I'd just blindly sign up for one.

#9 User is offline   shokker 

  • Jackleman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,308
  • Joined: 03-May 07

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

Since the next two years will complete the vintage figures and main characters its easy to find out what to expect. I believe pop and na will get a lot of slots because there arent that much original vintage characters left. Just speculation from my part though. I cant get enough na figs and pop has some pretty awesome ladies left. I dont know if i need another filmation sub for next year because the ones i actually wanted are allready announced, lol. I would love a 200x sub. A fraction that has been ignored for a very long time.

#10 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 458
  • Joined: 20-July 12

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

I can wait until reveals start coming in. It's not like the sub will actually sell out prior to, and after CG, I'm pretty hesitant to pledging my money to Matty sight completely unseen.

#11 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,045
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

There are about 21 more vintage MOTU characters that need to be released. If they wanted to, they could knock them out within a year provided they gave us 2 figures a month.

#12 User is offline   Draven79 

  • Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 26,131
  • Joined: 21-March 02

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

Im not sure I am in anymore after the SOH issue. I ma a complietest and if they won't allow me to be I might as well cherry pick even if it means I spend higher prices on second hand market at least I only get what I really want and not everything.
Draven

#13 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

With my luck both Filmation and MOTUC will have figures I want from both lines and I can only afford one sub

#14 User is offline   fettman 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 189
  • Joined: 21-March 13

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

View PostDraven79, on 24 May 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

Im not sure I am in anymore after the SOH issue. I ma a complietest and if they won't allow me to be I might as well cherry pick even if it means I spend higher prices on second hand market at least I only get what I really want and not everything.
Draven

I am thinking the same thing I do not want extra toys I could care less for like the ffm.

#15 User is offline   TOYMAN65 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,698
  • Joined: 04-July 04

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

View Postmegachickmagnet, on 23 May 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Tell us what you heard in the know Toyman.


Sorry my lips are sealed.

When someone with inside info trusts me enough and tells me something I give my word not to repete it, besides from the time I hear something to the reveals anything could change since Scott tries to keep people from leaking info.

#16 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,270
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

I'm hoping that most of the figures I need are in one sub instead of over two

#17 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,045
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

View PostTOYMAN65, on 24 May 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

View Postmegachickmagnet, on 23 May 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Tell us what you heard in the know Toyman.


Sorry my lips are sealed.

When someone with inside info trusts me enough and tells me something I give my word not to repete it, besides from the time I hear something to the reveals anything could change since Scott tries to keep people from leaking info.


Feel free to PM me if you change your mind. :)

#18 User is offline   fettman 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 189
  • Joined: 21-March 13

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostTOYMAN65, on 23 May 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

2014 Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths
Subscriptions Available 6/17 thru 8/19

May 23rd, 2013

Toy Fans,

As you probably know, we usually open subscriptions right after our Mattypalooza fan panel at San Diego Comic-Con and they stay open for about a month. Over the years, many of you have asked us to run the subscriptions longer so for 2014, we’re starting the sale early so everyone has a chance to get theirs when it’s convenient for them!

Subscriptions will be available for Masters of the Universe® Classics Club Eternia® and DC Universe Club Infinite Earths. When you sign up on 6/17, you’ll get all the subscription details except the names of the club-exclusive figure and first-quarter figures for each club. As always, those will be revealed at Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC. (If you’re wondering why we don’t wait to open the subs until after the fan panel and leave the subscriptions open past August, it’s because we need final numbers by 8/19 to set production quotas and hit a January 2014 release date.)





Yawn

Here are the dates you need to know:

2014 Subscriptions – Club Eternia® & Club Infinite Earths


Availability Opens: Monday 6/17 9am PT
Club-Exclusive Figures Announced: Mattypalooza Fan Panel at SDCC
Availability Closes: Monday 8/19 11:59pm PT

Next year is going to be the year to rule all others and you won’t want to miss a single figure from either brand! Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.

–Matty


#19 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,819
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

I'm not quite ready to commit to next years subs yet.

#20 User is offline   Eric 

  • Zartan
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,227
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

I'm not convinced they'll truly blow us away. One example: there's too much desire to still work PoP's obscure characters into the line. We've already got too many at the expense of good ones like Glimmer and Angella.

There are always great characters, but there are always duds, too (obvious ones that only Scott or the .Org thinks are great choices).

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us