Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joes on sale on Kmart

#1 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

• Mer-Man
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

Thought I give everyone a heads up about Joes being on sale at Kmart. Figures are $7.50 and everything else is on sale too. Neither of the Kmart near me had any figure but I thought I'd let everyone else know just in case your interested.

#2 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

What's funny is I wont touch them at $10, but $7.50 I can muster for a 4" figure. Is it in an ad? If so, even better and Walmart and Target and Kohls will pricematch.

EDIT: Nevermind.. it's in the ad, but 25% off, :( they don't pricematch % sales...

#3 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

For that price it's worth a trip to K-mart tomorrow, thanks for the heads up! last time i was there they didn't have anything, but i can hope! Still looking for 2 coltons and a Lady Jaye, but neither are so high on my list that i'd go to the net yet, now the actual wave 3? yeah most of those are must haves.

#4 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

I'm about to hit a Super K, I'll report m findings in a couple of hours. I need the stress release of new figure smell anyway, lol.

#5 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

My Kmart had no Joes period not even a peg for them but the did have some Transformers on sale though

#6 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:23 AM

I barely made it to the Super K before they closed, you can tell I haven't been there in a while, I thought they were 24 hrs still, lol. They had 4 figures, none of the ones I wanted. :(

#7 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

I went today, I've got a rare no baby day, I'm supposed to be doing homework with it. but....
I managed to snag a Colton and a Lady Jaye. Colton's eyes aren't as bad as i had feared, but i still think i'll carefully fix them. Lady Jaye is a big disapoitnment, my renegades scarlet is in a drawer somewhere, but i don't recall her left lower leg looking so warped. I'm also very confused by Jaye's upper torso. If her under shirt is brown/grey, then why aren't her sleeves? Are those sleeves attaches to the chest piece? that doesn't make sense. I knew that in advance, what I really wanted her for was custom fodder, and some excellent painted weapons. I saw every fig there, but passed on them, even at 7 something i can't make myself by firefly for that sled, but I am regretting passing on SE and may go back. I Feel kinda dumb for wanting another SE but i've convinced myself this could be an armored up for battle version.

#8 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

I'm pretty sure her shirt is supposed to be one of these:

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

Thanks, that makes it make much more sense now!

#10 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

My Kmarts haven't reset their Toy aisle not to mention any Joes. Heck they haven't had anything Vintage Star was sense Christmas.

#11 User is offline   Goldbug 

• Autobot

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 07 March 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

What's funny is I wont touch them at $10, but $7.50 I can muster for a 4" figure. Is it in an ad? If so, even better and Walmart and Target and Kohls will pricematch.

EDIT: Nevermind.. it's in the ad, but 25% off, :( they don't pricematch % sales...

Walmart DOES price match % off according to their ads for it.
I doubt my Kmart has any.

#12 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

Nope, I went to one on the way home of the Super K, I had Roadblock and Snake Eyes in my hand and the fine print at the register(the tiny print after the * ), says they don't match on-line prices and they don't do % off.

http://corporate.wal...match-guarantee

I tried.. One way they might is if you snag a shelf tag from the store. At least I know Kohls did that for me in the past. I had a shelf tag from Target and asked the lady if they price matched at Kohls and what I had to do to do it, she said as long as I can prove the price, they'll price match, lol.. so I took the tag out of my pocket and made a joke, "This happened to fall in my pocket, would this work", she laughed and said yes.

#13 User is offline   Goldbug 

• Autobot

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 10 March 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

Nope, I went to one on the way home of the Super K, I had Roadblock and Snake Eyes in my hand and the fine print at the register(the tiny print after the * ), says they don't match on-line prices and they don't do % off.

http://corporate.wal...match-guarantee

I tried.. One way they might is if you snag a shelf tag from the store. At least I know Kohls did that for me in the past. I had a shelf tag from Target and asked the lady if they price matched at Kohls and what I had to do to do it, she said as long as I can prove the price, they'll price match, lol.. so I took the tag out of my pocket and made a joke, "This happened to fall in my pocket, would this work", she laughed and said yes.

Ha I took the one from my Kmart. As usual their pegs were empty so I doubt they will miss it. :D
All of the Walmart commercials make it sound as if they do match % off. However why not do the math yourself & just tell them?

We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor's ad.

#14 User is offline   CLAM 

• ADC MVP since '01

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

I'll wait for a better sale.. hopefully.

maybe stores will have something along the lines of a BOGO when the movie drops

#15 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:37 AM

The best TRU has had was BOGO50% off, which is the same. Who knows, they could have them on sale for $5-$7. They recently had the SW figs for $5(& one weekend BOGO50% off at the same time)... so we'll see. I have to hit another store today, see they were any better.

#16 User is offline   CLAM 

• ADC MVP since '01

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 13 March 2013 - 05:37 AM, said:

The best TRU has had was BOGO50% off, which is the same. Who knows, they could have them on sale for $5-$7. They recently had the SW figs for $5(& one weekend BOGO50% off at the same time)... so we'll see. I have to hit another store today, see they were any better.

I think TRU might do a Buy 2 get the 3rd free.. which they have done in the past.

Target even did a buy one get one free with Spidey recently.. if I recall correctly.. so it's not impossible that they will do something with GiJoe too

or maybe a store will do a mix/match sale where they include Marvel figures too.

there just isn't that much on the shelves that I am in a hurry to get right now anyhow.

I'll probably get w2 Snake Eyes and Joe Colton, and maybe Alley Viper, Dark Ninja, and Lady Jaye (just for the weapons).. but I am not excited about any of them.

I am much more excited about the "Ultimate" figures and guys like NightViper and Kwinn

#17 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

That's exactly why I haven't bought any extras, they're just not wow-ing me right now. I'll wait for a great sale to get me a couple extra Roadblocks and SEs.. then I'll just wait for the ultimates... the others, I can pass on unless I see them for a steal.

#18 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

• Mer-Man

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

Kmart has them on sale again this week at 25% off. Target also has them on sale, but for a mire $9.50.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us