• You cannot reply to this topic

March 15th Monthly Sale

#1 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

http://news.mattycol...manhattan-more/

Club Eternia® Subscriber-only Figures

MOTUC: Fang Man™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions – not sold 3/15 at MattyCollector.com)
MOTUC: King He-Man™ & Sub-ternia™ Map (exclusive club items – included with 2013 Club Eternia® subscriptions)

When the subscriptions went on sale last year, we mentioned that some figures would not be sold on the day of the monthly sale, and that’s the case with Fang Man™. He will only be shipped to subscribers of Club Eternia®. This month also brings the King He-Man™ figure, arriving with the Sub-ternia™ Map. These exclusive items ship only to subscribers of Club Eternia®, one of the many advantages of club subscriptions!

Early Access

The Early Access period for subscribers is Thursday, March 14th at 8 a.m. PT through Friday, March 15th at 8 a.m. PT.

For March, the figures are Strobo, Mekaneck® and Keldor™. Strobo is our “traveling convention figure” for 2013 and he’s currently only available through Early Access, so if you’re a subscriber to any of our clubs, congratulations on that smart decision! Everyone else will have to wait for Power-Con or the other conventions, or get him on MattyCollector.com… if any figures remain! The other figures for Early Access are Mekaneck® and Keldor™. Neither figure is included with 2013 Club Eternia® subscriptions and if they sell out during Early Access they won’t be available to the general public during the regular monthly sale. Most are leftover Customer Service stock – they’re first run (not reissues) and won’t have the burst on the package. And finally, a reminder that Early Access products are sold separately from subscription products so shipping can’t be combined.

MOTUC: Mekaneck® (remaining Customer Service stock – not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions; subject to Early Access sell-out)
MOTUC: Keldor™ (remaining Customer Service stock – not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions; subject to Early Access sell-out)
MOTUC Clamshells (new! Custom-designed to protect your in-pack figures)

#2 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

I hope there are enough Strobo's in the early access until i can order 2 :-)

#3 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

View Postshokker, on 24 February 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

I hope there are enough Strobo's in the early access until i can order 2 :-)

I was thinking the same but I may go for Keldor instead if I have some extra money

#4 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

I didn't realize King He-Man was this month! I have even less time to decide if I should take him out of the package.

#5 User is offline   CobraKhan 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

Nothing on sale I want this month. Too bad fang man wont be on sale the 15th for those that may have wanted him. What month is mantanne on sale? He's really the only thing after jitsu and ram man I've seen that I want this year.

#6 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

I heard Mantenna was pushed to October

#7 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostTommyGoth, on 24 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

I didn't realize King He-Man was this month! I have even less time to decide if I should take him out of the package.

I'm not going to open it I would rather leave it in its package .This is a first because I usually open all the figures I get

#8 User is offline   CobraKhan 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

I can wait till October for mantanne, I just hope he is available on sale day that month.

#9 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 24 February 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

View PostTommyGoth, on 24 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

I'm not going to open it I would rather leave it in its package .This is a first because I usually open all the figures I get

I left the original King Grayskull and Wun-Dar in the package. I still have an extra original release of He-Man and an original release Skeletor in the package too (I bought 2 of each). I didn't get Shadow Weaver or Preternia He-Man. I open almost everything unless its a limited edition.

#10 User is offline   Dark Horse 

• Born to be the man...

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Strobo! Yay.

#11 User is offline   Card 

• Shhhhhh...its a secret!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

Hopefully there are enough strobos to last more than 10 min. But I suppose if I miss him I will just need to wait for powercon.

#12 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostCard, on 25 February 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

Hopefully there are enough strobos to last more than 10 min. But I suppose if I miss him I will just need to wait for powercon.

I hope they have enough as well...I can't make Powercon!

#13 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

http://www.mattycoll...DisplayHomePage

#14 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

strobo is on sale at the early access page :-D can't wait to get him. so glad they added the wwe figures to.

#15 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

it seems he is allready sold out :-(

#16 User is offline   BigBot84 

• I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

Wow, how fast did Strobo sell out?

#17 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

i guess 3 minutes. then again since its a con exclusive figure they didnt wanted to put a lot out into the wild. i guess he will have the same faith as TOD sorceress. sold at the cons and comes back by the end of the year on matty.

#18 User is offline   BigBot84 

• I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

People at the org are saying there was a 10 count order limit. You'd think that for something like this they'd make it a 2 count order limit.

#19 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Invisible Woman

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

His secondary market prices is already high...

#20 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

• Battle Droid

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Yeah, early access didn't go live until 11:02 by my phone, and when I submitted my order at 11:04, he was already sold out.

Bummer, but oh well.

#21 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Early access is a complete and total bust!

#22 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

ok i got two but i wouldnt be that upset if i missed out on him. i mean he is a convention exclusive and wasnt even meant for mattycollector to carry. what will we do if matty decides to just sell them at conventions? he would be 200usd in a sec. he will be back on the market and once he gets officially released the prices go down anyway. TOD sorceress id the best example. i cant understand people on matty who claim that they buy this figure allready for 100usd on ebay when the figure gets rereleased down the road. thats insane.

#23 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 14 March 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

Early access is a complete and total bust!

They hardly give you any choices but two plus I haven't been on yet I wonder if anything is left

EDIT..

Wow I was just there they also had up the WWE figures and i'm not a subscriber to the WWE sub

For anybody wanting Mek A Nek he and Strobo are gone

#24 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Stormtrooper

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

Anyone want to sell me a Strobo?

#25 User is offline   Card 

• Shhhhhh...its a secret!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

Relax on the strobo mega, he will be available later this year. I also missed out today, got caught up in the capcha and he was sold out under me while in checkout. Kinda crummy to promote him and not have enough but not a deal breaker. Its bussiness as normal for Matty; bad website design coupled with them being able to say how the guy sold quick on early access and hope for total sell outs at the cons. The TOD sorceress is not rare and I really doubt Strobo will be as well. Really if you wait until the fall cons this guy will be an easy ebay buy id bet.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us