• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone seeing the Joe Colton wave yet?

#1 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Only looking for Joe and Lady Jaye from this wave. I have to say LJ comes with a good variety of weapons wich is always a plus. On the other hand, Joe has one of the biggest, crappiest rocket launchers you've ever seen. I will likely give that hunk of junk away. Still...I'll pick him up. And if someone sees these "in the wild" and wants to help a brother out....

#2 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

I've read Kmarts got them.

#3 User is offline   macgyver 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

They hit my area about a week or so back. I grabbed a Colton and Snake-Eyes. The next time im in the stores I will do my best to remember to grab a Colton and Lady Jaye for you.

#4 User is online   jedicrippler 

• We've got movie sign!
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

They've hit Wal-Mart as of last week.

#5 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

• Mer-Man

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

Seen them at Walmart and Kmart, so try there.

#6 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

If you've seen my Walmarts you'd know that any trip there is a waste of time and gas. But since so many are saying they're there, I'll head there after work. Against my better judgment.

#7 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

I had to stop at Walgreens today and saw the new Storm shadow with the tetris block camo. Not sure what wave that is, I think it was the one with Flint(he was on back). But that might be another option, if you wanna pay $12 for them, lol.

#8 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Saw the whole wave a week ago at Wal-Mart but took a pass on it.

#9 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Romulan

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

I found them at Walmart a few days ago.

#10 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

I saw them at Wal-Mart in Charleston, WV on Monday. I'm going to wait for some sort of sale before I pick any of them up. So far the only ones that are out that I'm interested in are Colton and Zartan.

#11 User is offline   gruntcast 

• Decepticon Seeker

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Looking for Joe to, but no luck. I love Bruce Willis, met him in 03, he came to Kuwait, to play for us with his band. Nice guy

#12 User is offline   CLAM 

• ADC MVP since '01

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

I saw them at Target the other day... Joe Colton, dark ninja or whatever he is called, Cyber Ninja, Lady Jaye, Kata Roadblock, Flint, trench Stormy, skinny Snake Eyes, Alley Viper, etc

I wanted to get a couple of them.. but decided I'll test my luck and wait for a sale because I don't love any of them for 10 bucks

#13 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

I also saw him at Wal-Mart in Pembroke, NC last night.

#14 User is offline   macgyver 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

Made a run today but all I could find were a couple of fireflies and a lone cyber ninja.

#15 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

I know they have hit the Dayton area thanks to another collector, but he and others got them all ! haha! So they are out there.

#16 User is offline   Draven79 

• Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

They hit WM all around me. I grabbed SE, Joe and LJ. All I want from these.
Draven

#17 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

I'm glad I haven't seen them, I'm poor right now,Lol.

#18 User is offline   Draven79 

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Nothiing realy stands out to me though Joe. Maybe I am just bored with Joe. @loll@ Bad likeness on LJ and Joe's head is wonky.
Draven

#19 User is offline   gruntcast 

• Decepticon Seeker

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Just found him at my hidden target
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Well what do ya know! I just found his wave at Walmart. Grabbed him and Lady Jay. Pretty happy with both of them. The issues people online seemed to have with Joe--the suspenders and the "cross eye"--I really don't mind at all. And three of his weapons are actually worth keeping. Lady JAy is also nice with a good stock of realistic weapons.

I saw the rest but really wasn't that tempted. I might have went for the Roadblock if I didn't know a better one was on the way. I may pick up Snake Eyes in the future, he looks pretty good.

#21 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

At 10 bux a pop....it was a long time standing in the aisle, my inner child pleading w/the adult driving this train. At Lasts Its the new wave!.....but it's 10 bux a fig? It's BWillis in a Joe fig! who woulda thought it, but yes his eyes are as crossed, like he was kicked by mule (does that effect his ability to shoot straight? well w/a full auto who's really worried about aiming). New Firefly!! but he looks like he slept over at Mossman's house and not in a good way....I have yet to see Lady J and Flint!! he was well he was flint, no wonder they replaced him w/Beachhead......aneways I do want a Dark Ninja Warrior or 4 but I think I want Lady J....bring on wave 3.....I know I know were lucky to even have joes at all, I can't wait for the Tomahawk......So I was broke and hungry, I left the aisle empty handed and hopeful for next payday.....

#22 User is offline   Draven79 

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

I really do not think these are worth the $10 price tag. I am sorry I just feel cheated when I can get a great 6 inch fig for $16. I opened all 3 and nothing blows me away. SE is ok, I think the original is way better. I am not to keen on the design of this one. Prefer the first movie SE by far if this is accurate. Joe is cool with what he is, but the mold is kinda wonky. LJ is a great mold and paint apps but horrible head. I am pretty much close to not caring about Joes anymore at this price. It chased me away from Star Wars and become a major cherry picker there and about to be here it looks like.
Draven

#23 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

Oh you have to be a cherry picker these days, no question. The $10 price tag hurts, that's why most of this wave is off my radar.

#24 User is offline   JayC 

• ENI Webmaster

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Seen them at both Target and Wal-Mart stores here in the MD area.

#25 User is offline   JayC 

• ENI Webmaster

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

View PostDraven79, on 23 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

I really do not think these are worth the $10 price tag. I am sorry I just feel cheated when I can get a great 6 inch fig for $16. I opened all 3 and nothing blows me away. SE is ok, I think the original is way better. I am not to keen on the design of this one. Prefer the first movie SE by far if this is accurate. Joe is cool with what he is, but the mold is kinda wonky. LJ is a great mold and paint apps but horrible head. I am pretty much close to not caring about Joes anymore at this price. It chased me away from Star Wars and become a major cherry picker there and about to be here it looks like.
Draven

Where are you seeing 6" figures for only $16, most places I see selling 6" the price is closer to $20. Saw the Iron Man 3 6" figures at Wal-Mart yesterday and think they were $18 something. I'm not a big fan of the prices either but $10 for 3.75" and $20 for 6" unless you want figures with only 5 POA seems to be pretty much be the going rate these days.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us