• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

I'm hoping to find find something this month :P

#3 User is offline   featofstrength 

• Rat King
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

finally got my hands on RTS Grappel, thanks to forum member jedimaster-c!

#4 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

View Postfeatofstrength, on 01 February 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

finally got my hands on RTS Grappel, thanks to forum member jedimaster-c!

LOL He was the one who hooked me up with Grapple

#5 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

I aim to please. :P Adam, where are you located? I went to our TRU this morning and after finding wave 3 of the FOC figures they got a case of wave 2 which had the Combaticons and no Voyagers WTF!!! Can you help me out with Grimmy. I doubt my TRU will ever get them in. Sometime I hate my area.

#6 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Scarlet
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

I'll have to have my son take a pic of his and post it for him, I got him one a month ago and hid it in his transformer bucket and he just found it, lol.. I like haul threads... When he gets off of school, I'll see if he wants to take a pic of his new addition.

#7 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

The only thing I have so far are Megatron and Starscream from the Happy Meals out this week

#8 User is offline   Agent Adam 

• TNI TF Mod

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

View Postjedimaster-c, on 01 February 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

I aim to please. :P Adam, where are you located? I went to our TRU this morning and after finding wave 3 of the FOC figures they got a case of wave 2 which had the Combaticons and no Voyagers WTF!!! Can you help me out with Grimmy. I doubt my TRU will ever get them in. Sometime I hate my area.

I'm north of Dallas. I wouldn't worry about finding Grimlock - he is three per case and Target and Wal-Mart will be carrying the voyagers soon enough.

#9 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

I scored a Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus and Starscream today. I was truly impressed with Optimus. I had seen alot of reviews lately...I was researching alot, trying to make up my mind on whether or not I'd get him, and alot of people seemed unhappy with his paint or lack thereof. I personally think he looks great, and I don't understand the complaints really. I have yet to open Starscream though, but he looks pretty cool in the package.

If I had any complaints, I do wish Prime would have come with a more traditional blaster instead of the gimmicky one that doesn't stay extended. And looking back I wish I would have picked-up that Prime Ultra Magnus I passed on a couple of weeks ago at Marshalls for $12.99. *sigh*

#10 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostAgent Adam, on 01 February 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

I'm north of Dallas. I wouldn't worry about finding Grimlock - he is three per case and Target and Wal-Mart will be carrying the voyagers soon enough.

I get really frustrated when someone says oh, look what I got and dang it why can't I find that. nOTHING AGIANST YOU OR Anyone else but I always fell my area always gets shafted out of this stuff and the employees are worth less a lot of times. Its laughable at Walmart and Target right now. Ours haven't even touched their action figure section yet in regards to their resets. That have never taken this long.

#11 User is offline   Agent Adam 

• TNI TF Mod

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Target's have not reset yet in general but it should be happening pretty soon.

#12 User is offline   Reminator 

• Enterprise Crewman

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Just got my MP-13 today, everything looks good until RK forgot to send my MP-12 Sideswipe agrrrr......

Posted Image

It bugs me a little bit by the scratch paint at the mouthplate. Also his forehead is missing a silver paint at the small triangle crest:
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

I will be getting my income tax refund in a few weeks and I want Soundwave also

#14 User is offline   Crow T Decepticon 

• Captain Cold

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Man, those scratches and the missing paint ap are a letdown, Reminator. Sorry to see that. The scratches seem to be a common occurrence, from what I've read. :/

#15 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

I actually broke down and bought two Kreo sets..Bumblebee and Prime..Mind you I found them at a dollar store for $5

OBTW I spotted a MP 10 Prime sitting in TRU yesterday

#16 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Invisible Woman

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

View Postjedimaster-c, on 02 February 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

View PostAgent Adam, on 01 February 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

I get really frustrated when someone says oh, look what I got and dang it why can't I find that. nOTHING AGIANST YOU OR Anyone else but I always fell my area always gets shafted out of this stuff and the employees are worth less a lot of times. Its laughable at Walmart and Target right now. Ours haven't even touched their action figure section yet in regards to their resets. That have never taken this long.

Its been like that for more than a month at my local Target...

On a side note... I picked up FOC Kickback at TOYSRUS... He was $18 and change after tax... WTH...

#17 User is offline   FreddyWilliams 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

My Target is the same way. Its like a barren wasteland. Probably won't get touched until the Easter reset either. The only good thing I've found is they have the SLUG Zombies on clearance for ridiculously cheap prices.

#18 User is offline   Agent Adam 

• TNI TF Mod

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

Action figure aisle reset is set for this Sunday, so Target's should be getting stuff in now and setting up the new pog for that aisle in the next week or so. (YMMV)

On Monday I received: Arms Micron Rumble (Red), AM Stunticon Wildrider, AM Leo Prime and the two Arms Micron Weapon five packs.

#19 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Well I found my first transformer this month

I am assuming it is 3 Grimlocks -1 Blaster per case I left 3 Grimmies aside after I picked this up

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Scarlet
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Sweet, I want Blaster, I had him as a kid. I like getting the ones I had as a kid. Is this Blaster/Shock/Soundwave a direct repaint of the older one that came out, or are they actually bigger(weren't they deluxe last time)?

#21 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Sweet, I want Blaster, I had him as a kid. I like getting the ones I had as a kid. Is this Blaster/Shock/Soundwave a direct repaint of the older one that came out, or are they actually bigger(weren't they deluxe last time)?

these are voyager class size

#22 User is offline   Reminator 

• Enterprise Crewman

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

That's very nice Blaster, love Steeljaw too.

#23 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

Finally found the FOC Grimmy at Walmart this morning.Yes,I said Walmart.

#24 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

View Postjedimaster-c, on 09 February 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

Thats where I found Blaster..I went in to see if the Grimmies were still in stock and all three were gone

#25 User is offline   featofstrength 

• Rat King

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Found lone Grimlock and lone Blaster at TRU last night...and had a $5 off coupon with me: how su-weet it is! Any sign of Blaster's buddies out in the wild yet, gang?

View Postjedimaster-c, on 09 February 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

Glad to hear you found Grimlock, too! Was lookin out for one for ya, and feeling a bit bad about snagging the only one i saw for myself...anyways, Wal-mart?! WOW!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us