Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How many BAFs do you have?

#1 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Devastator
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

I was just setting mine up, I've never displayed them all together before, I only have four: Sentinel (mind blowing detail, maybe the best BAF ever), Galactus, Blob, and Bane. I'd really like to get Stel, I just think he looks very detailed and sharp. I try to keep my GL collection small, but there is definately a place for this guy. Someday!

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

I have those 4 plus Mojo. The Bane is the only one that I bought a bunch of stuff I didn't want just to build it. But this was back around the time that Matty was sending the $5 off coupons with MOTUC orders so I ended up finding most of them on clearance and then selling them on eBay in a lot for most of what I paid for them. I have so many figures now I can't imagine a character I would want so bad that I would buy an entire wave just to build it.

#3 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Devastator

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

I had the leg for Bane anyway, came with Azbat, I found the waist and whole upper body for almost nothing thanks to a fellow TNI member. Then with just one leg missing I broke down and bought the Jonah Hex that I never would have considered buying otherwise.
Galactus was purchased whole , again from another TNI member for a great price.
Sentinel came from ebay around the time his wave came out, the price I paid for him was decent.
I bought the whole Blob wave to get him....I think I've sold off all the individual figures since.

#4 User is offline   Belmont13 

• Cobra Crimson Guardsman

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

NIce topic, complete I only have like 5 and they are all Marvel Legends: Ares, Blob, Arnim Zola, Terrax and the Sentinel; incomplete: a lot of them. One BAF I'm kind of interested in is the DCUC Darkseid, problem is it came with a lot of figures I'm not interested in but always thought it looked like a cool BAF

#5 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

I only have 3 Sentinels... 2 loose and 1 sealed... I am hoping to end up with 5 one day...

#6 User is offline   Dragon66 

• Cuidado! El Pollo es Loco!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

At one point, I had all 23 of the DCUC (waves 1-20 and Stel, Arkillo, and Brimstone). The move to Nu52 style figures and Mattycollector killed my interest in the line. As far as ML, over he years I have had all but the movie Sandman. I did replace my Galactus with the bigger MU version. I had three Sentinels, but sold two them after getting the purple variant MU version. I am still on the fence about picking up the Hit Monkey pieces, but might because it is, after all is said and done, a monkey in a suit with guns.

#7 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Devastator

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostBelmont13, on 25 January 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

One BAF I'm kind of interested in is the DCUC Darkseid, problem is it came with a lot of figures I'm not interested in but always thought it looked like a cool BAF

He does, but you'll never make your money back on the rest of the figures from that wave. A good alternative might be the DC Direct New Gods version. He's a good height, 7 inces, and has a greak Kirbyesque look to him. That's the one I own.

#8 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

I have a healthy amount of them.

#9 User is offline   nevermore 

• Flock Member

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I have Darkseid, Arkillo, Stel, Antimonitor, Imperiex, Kilowog, Validus, Kalibak, Trigon and Nekron. Almost done with Apache Chief and Despero.

#10 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

Does hit monkey count? Lol
I have a lot. If not all of them. I guess except for nemesis i must have them from dc and marvel.

#11 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Devastator

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postshokker, on 27 January 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

Does hit monkey count?

No. My contempt for Hit Monkey is discussed in another thread. If I ever owned him he'd be premanently displayed under my Sentinel's foot. In the Hey-Day of 6" figures, Toy Biz Marvel Legends would have packed that tool in fully assembled with another 6" figure as a bonus, a-la Howard the Duck, and you would have had them both for $7.99.

#12 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

View Postyojoebro82, on 27 January 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

View Postshokker, on 27 January 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

Does hit monkey count?

No. My contempt for Hit Monkey is discussed in another thread. If I ever owned him he'd be premanently displayed under my Sentinel's foot. In the Hey-Day of 6" figures, Toy Biz Marvel Legends would have packed that tool in fully assembled with another 6" figure as a bonus, a-la Howard the Duck, and you would have had them both for $7.99.

I agree. I love the character but as a baf is lame. Yeah well i believe after toyfair we will complain a lot more, lol.

#13 User is offline   Da Top Cat 

• Good Kitty

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Sooo....I'm not gonna name them all, but I have all the DC BAFs except Brimstone, all the pre-Terrax Marvel Legends BAFs except the movie Sandman, and all the Star Wars Droid Factory figures.

Oh, and the Bat Signal and MASS Device, I guess those count.

And Metal Gear Ray, my first ever. I think that's all.

#14 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Devastator

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

OH, if we're counting props then I also have the MASS device and one 99% complete batsignal.

#15 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

My Halo ones, I think that's it. I had Monkey Man, and Red Hulk, but sold them... :( Oh and the original one that started it all(I think), metal Gear Rey!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us