• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jan 15th Matty sale

#1 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Who got what? I got Netossa sent as a sub figure but I just ordered Saint Walker today

#2 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

All I got was Netossa in my sub. She is still available 7 hours after she went on sale. Guess this is $34.90 I'm stuck paying. I'll never sell this piece of garbage for anywhere close to what I paid for it.

#3 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Imperial Officer

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Oh well Mattel... No 3 second sell outs this month. Better luck in February. LOL!

#4 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostTommyGoth, on 15 January 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

All I got was Netossa in my sub. She is still available 7 hours after she went on sale. Guess this is $34.90 I'm stuck paying. I'll never sell this piece of garbage for anywhere close to what I paid for it.

she isn't my cup of tea either I guess i'm more worried about the 3 pack coming later this year with the no name characters

#5 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

No name is right. I refuse to call the FFM by their stupidly, uncreative and ridiculous tribute names.

#6 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

I'm actually really looking forward to the Foe Men. Yeah their names are dumb but I still think they are beyond cool.

#7 User is offline   Draven79 

• Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

I think the FFM are neat too. Hate the price but at least they are cool looking unlike the new Star Sister, Netossa. No one will be able to get rid of her for retail @loll@
Draven

#8 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Anybody here that isn't a subscriber that want the FFM I will sell it to them for the same price i'm paying for it... which will be a few dollars cheaper then you will get it if you order it the day of sale

#9 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Imperial Officer

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

I got first dibs on your FFM Wheeljack. ;)

#10 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

But "people" want more POP...

#11 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Romulan

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Netossa is still available the day after the sale @loll@ .

#12 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

http://www.bigbadtoy...800&mode=retail

BBTS has her listed at $39.99... They are going to be stuck with her for a very long time...

#13 User is offline   TommyGoth 

• I beat the bad guys!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 16 January 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

People = Neitlich and other dudes who collect My Little Pony

#14 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostTommyGoth, on 16 January 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 16 January 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

People = Neitlich and other dudes who collect My Little Pony

I am reminded of the video of grown men hollering at the reveal of Star Sisters every time we talk about POP... I shake my head in shame...

#15 User is offline   Dark Horse 

• Born to be the man...

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

That is pretty cringeworthy.

I would have like Horde Prime this month, but my friend has him so I can play with his figure whenever.

#16 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

I wanted a Horde Prime but passed, as far as Netossa, No Sword, Staff, Raygun, Lazer firing Cat, nada, just a two defensive weapons one of which could catch dinner as well as bad guys, I guess after she throws her "weapon" at incoming invaders she can shield them into the afterlife like so much Capn America.......I almost got a Rorshach but missed out cause it was busy at work and by the time I remembered the sale He had left the building.....maybe next Xmastime

#17 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Yep I got her in the mail today I know most of you here hate her

Posted Image

#18 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

And i thought most of us love girls around here. I must be wrong. If the star sisters were he-mans sisters then most couldnt wait to have them. Starla is just awesome. Netossa looks fine to me too. I love to discover new characters for the better like castle grayskullman and the worst like cy-chop. Sadly i couldnt get saint walker this month. My credit card is allready crying. Lol. Well if he is still up by the end of the week then i can still order him.

#19 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

View Postshokker, on 16 January 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

And i thought most of us love girls around here. I must be wrong. If the star sisters were he-mans sisters then most couldnt wait to have them. Starla is just awesome. Netossa looks fine to me too. I love to discover new characters for the better like castle grayskullman and the worst like cy-chop. Sadly i couldnt get saint walker this month. My credit card is allready crying. Lol. Well if he is still up by the end of the week then i can still order him.

Real girls yes... Female POP figures no...

#20 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 16 January 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Ahhh now i get it. Lol

#21 User is offline   Eric 

• Zartan

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

He-Man's sisters or not, PoP or not, I wouldn't like the Star Sisters. They're too obscure and too lame.

#22 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

Something must be up at mattycollector again. I read a lot of complaints about people who got charged more fo shipping and since the 15th i try to order saint walker. My card hasnt enough money on it for me to order so i had to transfer some money and it should work any day now but when i tried to order yesterday shipping for one dc figure was 9,95usd international post and when i tried today it is 13.75usd shipping for one figure. Can you imagine? 33,75usd for one dc figure?

#23 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postshokker, on 16 January 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Ahhh now i get it. Lol

I think they should have had a separate sub for female POP figures...

#24 User is offline   Draven79 

• Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

@loll@ yep!! You know whats funny above you said guys who buy my little pony too.. I just realized the two guys i know that LOVE POP characters and want them bad also buy LP and other stuff like Monster High too..... explains a lot. @loll@
Draven

#25 User is offline   RecklessEndangerment 

• Romulan

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Grown men buy Monster High?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us