Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your first G1 Episode

#1 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

What was the first G1 episode you ever remember watching?

For me it was back during the run of the origional G1 toon around 84 or 85 It was A Prime Problem...I will never forget how when Megatron was controling his Optimus duplicate he called Ironhide,Bumblebee

#2 User is offline   Devastator_2000 

• Devastator
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

The first one I remember is SOS Dinobot.

#3 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

My first episode was the first episode.

#4 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

The one were lazerbeak sneak into the base and shot prime in the chest. I think he was already injured too. It's very blurry but I remember i had it as a single VHS for as long as I can remember. Sadly that vhs has been lost in moving around as an adult, even without a way to play it, it would be neat to have.

#5 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

View Postrevsears, on 30 November 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

The one were lazerbeak sneak into the base and shot prime in the chest. I think he was already injured too. It's very blurry but I remember i had it as a single VHS for as long as I can remember. Sadly that vhs has been lost in moving around as an adult, even without a way to play it, it would be neat to have.

Yeah I know which one your reffering too but the episode name alludes me right now

#6 User is offline   Devastator_2000 

• Devastator

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 30 November 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Yeah I know which one your reffering too but the episode name alludes me right now

Season 1 Episode 6 - Divide and Conquer

#7 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostDevastator_2000, on 30 November 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 30 November 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Season 1 Episode 6 - Divide and Conquer

Thank you

#8 User is offline   synch 

• Energon hunter

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

I think i caught it from the start as well though I will never really know for sure ... @loll@

#9 User is offline   Metallicon 

• Stormtrooper

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Season 1, Episode 1

#10 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 29 November 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

My first episode was the first episode.

It was my first episode too. I can only remember that when teletran 1 went out acquiring "things" for them to turn into. I thought the spaceship modes for Starscream and the boys were alot more cooler on Cybertron than the Jet modes they came into. I guess I never wondered how a spaceship jutting out the side of a Mountain just off a forestry road could be missed for so long at least until the 20th Century. It was one of the very 1st cartoons where I actually thought I could get lucky like Spike did and end up meeting some giant Robot friends, haha. I mean for G.I. Joe I thought well there's gotta be some guys like them and I wish I could be like Snake Eyes but that would never happen but you know I could get lucky some day and have some Robot friends who fought other robots in real life, not just a matter of how but when....jeez I guess I'm still waiting haha.....

#11 User is offline   JeffreyA 

• Queen Elsa & Anna

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

I think for me it was the first one as well. I which Hasbro would of made toy verison of Jazz,Bumblebee,Wheeljack,Soundwave,Laserbeak and Skywarp and Thundercracker like they where on Cybertron as well I kind of like there Cyber verison alot.

#12 User is offline   todzilla85 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

my first was fire in the sky. snow ball fight with transformers what could be better.

#13 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostJeffreyA, on 05 December 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

I think for me it was the first one as well. I which Hasbro would of made toy verison of Jazz,Bumblebee,Wheeljack,Soundwave,Laserbeak and Skywarp and Thundercracker like they where on Cybertron as well I kind of like there Cyber verison alot.

yup Bumblebee's Cybertron form was awesome.....so was Rachets & Wheeljacks....they were all fairly kool

#14 User is offline   majik40 

• Stormtrooper

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

I'm not entirely certain, but the first episode I remember seeing was the episode where Hound "accidentally" dropped the key to Ravage's cage and let him escape. I can't remember the name of the episode.

#15 User is offline   JeffreyA 

• Queen Elsa & Anna

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

View PostGuitarDevil, on 05 December 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

yup Bumblebee's Cybertron form was awesome.....so was Rachets & Wheeljacks....they were all fairly kool

They never show Ratchet's Cybertron form on the cartoon it was only the ones I have listed.

#16 User is offline   JeffreyA 

• Queen Elsa & Anna

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

View Postmajik40, on 06 December 2012 - 02:26 PM, said:

I'm not entirely certain, but the first episode I remember seeing was the episode where Hound "accidentally" dropped the key to Ravage's cage and let him escape. I can't remember the name of the episode.

The was from More then meets the eye 3 parter which is the very first epoiso I do believe it was part 3 from it.

#17 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostJeffreyA, on 06 December 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

They never show Ratchet's Cybertron form on the cartoon it was only the ones I have listed.

Yup your right, now I remember Bumblebee taking a bullet & he has to get hauled back to base, which I thought was Rachet but it was WheelJack that brings him home after loading BBee inside of him haha, ala Starscream and crew shooting at them the whole way back and missing their targets worse than a cross-eyed Cobra soldier. I always use to love the way an Autobot would get hurt and it would inevitably lead to "Can You Transform?" which led to "I Dunno, I'll Try" which led to more hard grunting coupled w/a distorted version of the Transforming sound, haha when I would play TF's w/my friends in the front yard we would make that noise whether it was w/our toys or if we were playing TF's in real life, I was always Soundwave or Ironhide the pushy kids always got to be OPrime and nobody wanted to be Starscream cause even back then we knew he was Megatron's bitc#......forgive me, my internal memory banks have been wiped over w/gallons of Rum over the years, so this Ole Timer does tend to rattle off the tracks sometimes.....

#18 User is offline   JeffreyA 

• Queen Elsa & Anna

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostGuitarDevil, on 06 December 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostJeffreyA, on 06 December 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Yup your right, now I remember Bumblebee taking a bullet & he has to get hauled back to base, which I thought was Rachet but it was WheelJack that brings him home after loading BBee inside of him haha, ala Starscream and crew shooting at them the whole way back and missing their targets worse than a cross-eyed Cobra soldier. I always use to love the way an Autobot would get hurt and it would inevitably lead to "Can You Transform?" which led to "I Dunno, I'll Try" which led to more hard grunting coupled w/a distorted version of the Transforming sound, haha when I would play TF's w/my friends in the front yard we would make that noise whether it was w/our toys or if we were playing TF's in real life, I was always Soundwave or Ironhide the pushy kids always got to be OPrime and nobody wanted to be Starscream cause even back then we knew he was Megatron's bitc#......forgive me, my internal memory banks have been wiped over w/gallons of Rum over the years, so this Ole Timer does tend to rattle off the tracks sometimes.....

It's all right with me. Sometimes I still act out there transformions [ms] when I bin over to pick up something and also I still look at real cars and stuff and say there's First Aid or there's Inferno or there's Goldbug stuff like that. I also remember long time ago I pretend I was a transformer that Hoist and Wheeljack made me after Glavatron blasted me with his gun and I couldn't move anymore but it was a screat that only some of the Autobots knew I was human and a Autobot cause if all of them fine out and the Decepticons it could of been the end of me. I was know as Groundhog. The only Autobots that knew mine Screat where Hoist,Wheeljack,Ultra Magnus,Cliffjumper and that was it. Why Cliffjumper knew I was both was when I was in human form he would gaurd me with his life and beside my real car at the time almost look like Cliffjumper but it was blue so that was why he knew who I was.

#19 User is offline   featofstrength 

• Beastman

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

for me, it was the movie...which is still balls to the wall awesome!

#20 User is offline   LiquidMetal 

• Magneto

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

I can't really remember :(.....maybe it was the one where Cliffjumper beats up Mirage!!

#US1#

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us