TNI Forums: Original Plans For The Bella Twins + Triple H’s ‘Injury’! - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Original Plans For The Bella Twins + Triple H’s ‘Injury’!

#1 User is offline   Outsiders 

• Rock Demi-God
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

– As noted earlier, WWE.com posted an article Monday night claiming The Bella Twins had been “fired” from WWE. As we’ve been reporting over the past several weeks, their contracts expired today (April 30th, 2012) and they opted not to re-sign with the company. WWE’s original plans had Kharma “jobbing them out” but once plans leaked, they changed things up. Layla was also ready to return so they went with her. As late as Sunday afternoon, there was talk of having Kharma come out at the pay-per-view. Just goes to show how much things change on a daily basis in WWE.

– WWE announced that Triple H suffered a “broken arm” at the hands of Brock Lesnar on RAW. This is a storyline and Triple H is not injured.

#2 User is offline   apocalypse484 

• Battle Droid
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:36 AM

and they say triple h never jobs.

#3 User is offline   Belmont13 

• Cobra Crimson Guardsman

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

View Postapocalypse484, on 01 May 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

and they say triple h never jobs.

lol good one I knew it couldn't be a real injury when he calmly said it was broken from what I heard of people with real life experience it hurts like hell and they scream a lot.

#4 User is offline   BigBot84 

• I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

I've seen athletes break their arms or legs, they do not just sit somewhere proclaiming their appendage is broken.

#5 User is offline   Dark Horse 

• Born to be the man...

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

Depends on the break. I broke my arm and the bone came through the skin and it didn't hurt for about half an hour. Also broke my collorbone and only realised it because of the pop.

#6 User is offline   nevermore 

• Flock Member

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

View PostDark Horse, on 01 May 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

Depends on the break. I broke my arm and the bone came through the skin and it didn't hurt for about half an hour. Also broke my collorbone and only realised it because of the pop.

True my son broke his collar bone and didn't even really notice. After an initially "Ow, ow" went running around again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us