TNI Forums: Billionaire to Build Titanic II - TNI Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Billionaire to Build Titanic II

#1 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,436
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

A self-made mining billionaire has commissioned a Chinese company to construct Titanic II with the same dimensions.


http://news.discover...l#mkcpgn=fbsci1

#2 User is offline   Hordak Rules 

  • Lord and Ruler of Dispondos
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,777
  • Joined: 31-December 04

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

Not sure about that. It's really interesting and yet a bit tasteless at the same time. Titanic II doesn't sound like it's a boat I would want to ride on.

#3 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,436
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

Back in 1999 there was a company that was going to be doing it and they said it would of been completed in 2004.Well that fell through.

#4 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9,090
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:10 AM

Does that mean a sequel movie by Cameron as well?

#5 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,436
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:14 AM

If a sequel was ever done it should be about what happened in the hearings after the Carpathia bought the survivors to New York

#6 User is offline   hamsterboy 

  • Princess Liea
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,608
  • Joined: 11-February 02

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

And here I thought the guy's name was going to be Max Capricorn. I wonder how many people's head that joke went over?

#7 User is offline   CLAM 

  • ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,033
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

geez.. does anybody build anything in their own country anymore? I know the guy is Australian, but you have to think that there are Aussie companies that could do this job.

If I was rich like that, I would definitely keep my money in America.

#8 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,436
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

View PostCLAM, on 01 May 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:


If I was rich like that, I would definitely keep my money in America.



And have Obama try to take his "fair" share? Thei is why they leave this country because of all the beauracratic BS

#9 User is offline   featofstrength 

  • Mer-Man
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,717
  • Joined: 15-April 06

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

what a waste of money...go for a super laser!

#10 User is offline   CLAM 

  • ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,033
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 01 May 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

View PostCLAM, on 01 May 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:


If I was rich like that, I would definitely keep my money in America.



And have Obama try to take his "fair" share? Thei is why they leave this country because of all the beauracratic BS



don't you mean have Obama take my money and give it to the banks and wall street so they can continue to rob America blind?

#11 User is offline   synch 

  • Energon hunter
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 46,427
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

View PostCLAM, on 01 May 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:

geez.. does anybody build anything in their own country anymore? I know the guy is Australian, but you have to think that there are Aussie companies that could do this job.

If I was rich like that, I would definitely keep my money in America.


if you have a problem with this now don't fool your self into thinking you wouldn't even more so if you actually had $$$ as that is part of "keeping it in america" @loll@

#12 User is offline   CLAM 

  • ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,033
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

View Postsynch, on 01 May 2012 - 10:55 PM, said:

View PostCLAM, on 01 May 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:

geez.. does anybody build anything in their own country anymore? I know the guy is Australian, but you have to think that there are Aussie companies that could do this job.

If I was rich like that, I would definitely keep my money in America.


if you have a problem with this now don't fool your self into thinking you wouldn't even more so if you actually had $$$ as that is part of "keeping it in america" @loll@



sorry man.. but I don't understand what you are trying to say

#13 User is offline   featofstrength 

  • Mer-Man
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,717
  • Joined: 15-April 06

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

http://forums.toynew...owtopic=2073190
This area is now a Politics & Religion Free Zone
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

I hear another billionaire is building a giant Ice Berg which he calls Iceberg 2...

#15 User is offline   MikePrime 

  • Cardassian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 685
  • Joined: 12-July 03

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

What a waste of steel.

#16 User is offline   CLAM 

  • ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,033
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

View Postspystreak, on 02 May 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

I hear another billionaire is building a giant Ice Berg which he calls Iceberg 2...



lol... nice

#17 User is offline   hamsterboy 

  • Princess Liea
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,608
  • Joined: 11-February 02

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

Will Captain Cold be involved with the sinking? What about the Teen Titans? I watch too much Mad on Cartoon Network.

#18 User is offline   RC_rika 

  • Rodimus Prime
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 16,682
  • Joined: 29-December 04

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

Wow. Just wow. Does no one learn their lesson? Just leave it be... Titanic went down, let it lie. @hmmm@

#19 User is offline   Bespin refugee 

  • http://jasonshoemaker.deviantart.com/
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 16,157
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

What, no 'Hindenburg II"? :rolleyes:

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us