• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

I never knew this existed

#2 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Now see Wheeljack...if you would get with the program here in the 21st Century, you'd have the Blu-ray set that this comes with. (lol) @smilepunch@

Just kidding. Yes, this is one of the treats that come with the Blu-ray box set. It is extremely interesting and highly entertaining...especially when Jonathan Frakes rubs Leonard Nemoy the wrong way with one of his comments. (lol)

#3 User is online   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

I don't own a Blu ray I still uses DVD's

#4 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

I know...that's why I said that. (lol)

Seriously, I've been snapping up DVDs left and right lately. I really don't know why, I guess there's this huge nostalgia factor going on with me for some reason. I'm old enough to remember thinking DVD was the pinnacle of home entertainment. Don't get me wrong, I love Blu-rays, and Wheeljack, if you ever have the opportunity to get the right kind of tv for Blu-rays, and you get a player, you'll wonder why it took you so long. They're amazing. But yeah...I still love my DVDs too. Some titles seemingly are quite rare and expensive on DVD now. For example, I recently sold my Transformers The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition, and I was flabberghasted by how much it was going for on the secondary market. I sold it assuming it could be found anywhere. I was very wrong. Thankfully I got a second copy on eBay for a decent price. DVDs are still great, but Blu-rays are waaay superior once you see how great they are. If you have the right tv to watch them on, it's as if you're watching live tv it's so clear and smooth, and it might be a thirty-year-old movie you're watching.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us