Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nick Fury's Baby Boy, Marcus Johnson.

#1 User is offline   Dragon66 

• Cuidado! El Pollo es Loco!
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

So, in an effort to reconcile the fact that the movie Nick Fury is black versus the Nick Fury in Marvel 616 is white, they created Marcus Johnson in the miniseries Battle Scars. After seeing this pick, I decided to try my hand at adding him to my SHEILD cast of characters.
http://www.comicbook.../1335301327.jpg
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Doom Saber 

• RaWr!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Cool! I guess that is one way to add a popular alternative universe character into a mainstream universe. Guess Samuel L. Jackson is okay with his likeness being used for another character. LOL

So does that mean that Marcus Johnson is the same guy as Ultimate Nick Fury and that Ultimate Fury's dad in the Ult. universe is Nick Fury?

#3 User is offline   wolverine2281 

• Horde Trooper

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

what?

#4 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

is it me or is marvel trying to melt ultimate with the regular universe? i believe the mini serie spidermEn is also a mix with regular peter parker and miles morales from ultimate. well i love the idea that this nick fury is a whole new character in the regular universe. thats how it should be done if they want to incorporate new "colors" to the groups, lol.

#5 User is offline   Hordak Rules 

• Lord and Ruler of Dispondos

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

I'm not against what they're trying to do. They want a bit of the movie versions in the real Marvel Universe. However, I am annoyed at how the real Nick Fury is getting the shaft. So, they're just writing him out? Lotta history there.

I know Hawkeye's "costume" is only going to be a limited time thing. He'll be back in his classic outfit in no time.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us