• Group: Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

Walking Dead TV Series Wave 2 Figures

View the full article

#2 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

humans look once again so ugly and whats that face on rick?? horrible. i might grab the zombies but i dont know. if they come with stupid action features like the first ones then forget it.

#3 User is offline   Brando81 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

Those pics aren't the best, and the Mcfarlane logos are a bit distracting. I'm hoping that they look better in person, and I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Brando81
www.jmdretail.com
Facebook jmdretailtoys

#4 User is offline   RockthePlank 

• DreadPiratePolar

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Ugh, such a pass. The first wave was such a let down! I am big fan of the show and the comics, and already being a figure collector, this should have been a homerun! Sadly, it is a big let down. Aside for the weird scale, the likeness just isnt there enough for me IMO. Just kinda lame and over priced. I am surprised these got made at all (wave 2)

#5 User is offline   borybosell 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostThe Wire, on 20 April 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

View the full article

I love horrible series and I really like it very much. I have already read article and seen your pictures. There are an outstanding all about them. I am interested in your horrible's pictures. After looking, I have decided to I want to buy about them. So would you tell me it's net price and how can buy it?

#6 User is offline   RockthePlank 

• DreadPiratePolar

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

View Postborybosell, on 23 May 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

View the full article

I love horrible series and I really like it very much. I have already read article and seen your pictures. There are an outstanding all about them. I am interested in your horrible's pictures. After looking, I have decided to I want to buy about them. So would you tell me it's net price and how can buy it?

These havent been released yet. You can buy series one on amazon or ebay, and they are about $15 each.

#7 User is offline   borybosell 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostRockthePlank, on 23 May 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

View Postborybosell, on 23 May 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

View the full article

These havent been released yet. You can buy series one on amazon or ebay, and they are about $15 each.

Thanks your replay but I am interesting in only these kind of horribles toys. I am not interested in any other toys. I have really want to buy them. So When will be represented in the market? Please replay me on this thread.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us