ThunderCats "Native Son" Video Clips & Images

View the full article

#2 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Nice to see Lion-o's mom for once

#3 User is offline   Starscream49 

• 99% of toy collectors make the rest of us look like nerds.
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

Why do all moms have to die during childbirth?

The episode was pretty good. I liked those evil spirits. They reminded me of the Dogs of War.

#4 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

View PostStarscream49, on 14 April 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

Why do all moms have to die during childbirth?

The episode was pretty good. I liked those evil spirits. They reminded me of the Dogs of War.

Weren't those evil spirits the figure we see in the origional Thundercats as pillars above Mumm-Ra's tomb?

#5 User is offline   Starscream49 

• 99% of toy collectors make the rest of us look like nerds.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

Ahh you might be right. I didn't think of that til you said it.

#6 User is offline   Buzzchuck KJ 

• Action Figure Animator

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

Yeah, the tigers were part of Mumm-Ra's army, the worship the ancient spirits (of evil). It was nice that they explain why the older brother is not the king and why he's not a lion.

#7 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Watching TCats, Tygra's father is named Lord Javan..........Javan is a type of Tiger. My favorite animal is the Tiger and I just read up on the now extinct Javan Tiger, disgustingly so it happened in the 70's. As a Tiger fan I am annoyed at their portrayal in the series and their size. Tigers are the largest/strongest cats but in this universe Lions and Panters are larger. Also Lions don't live in the jungle so the truth is that Tigers are king of the Jungle.

Update - Caspian is also a type of Tiger. The guy who is second in command is called Caspian.

Man, I hope the Tigers come back some day.

#8 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostSuperpowers1980, on 15 April 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Watching TCats, Tygra's father is named Lord Javan..........Javan is a type of Tiger. My favorite animal is the Tiger and I just read up on the now extinct Javan Tiger, disgustingly so it happened in the 70's. As a Tiger fan I am annoyed at their portrayal in the series and their size. Tigers are the largest/strongest cats but in this universe Lions and Panters are larger. Also Lions don't live in the jungle so the truth is that Tigers are king of the Jungle.

Update - Caspian is also a type of Tiger. The guy who is second in command is called Caspian.

I hope we get another season so they can come back

#9 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostWheeljack35, on 15 April 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

View PostSuperpowers1980, on 15 April 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

I hope we get another season so they can come back

I want to see a really decent and powerful Tiger in a lead position. It is nice to see Lion O being semi-smart. He realized some things were wrong, paid attention, and used the sword of omens.

I seriously hope we do get a second season, the show is so popular I don't understand why there is a threat of it going away. Aside from the normal buffoonary that is Cartoon Network they should be able to clearly see that people enjoy the show. Thundercats stands right alongside the Avengers and Young Justice toon.

#10 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

this last episode was pretty damn good. i agree, it's nice to have seen Lion-O's mother and Tygra's father - very cool! the stories and emotion in this series never ceses to amaze me. it's so well written and animated that you don't even have to be a T-Cats fan to enjoy it. i'm hoping for at least five full seasons of this show. that would give it ample time for loads of juicey story, action, and a solid ending. i havent looked forward to a show this much since the original run of Fullmetal Alchemist and Samurai Champloo.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us