Predator Series 5 in hand

#1 User is offline   66JEDIKILLER66 

• Mouser
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Right now I am really kicking myself for buying the exclusive Gort figure.
This one blows it away.

#2 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

dude that is so awesome. great collection there. i still have to get serie 4. lately i received evildeadand nightmare on elm street wave 1. next thingi will get is terminator wave 2 and predator wave 4 but i have to wait until next month. this is the best predator collection ever. nice pics.

#3 User is offline   ResidentCriticCollector 

• Downtime is my favorite time

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Well.. the SDCC exclusive Gort Predator came with that super awesome bloody trophy skull and spine, so....

Nice pics by the way. And even more impressive backdrop display. Real nice!

#4 User is offline   66JEDIKILLER66 

• Mouser

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

View PostResidentCriticCollector, on 13 April 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Well.. the SDCC exclusive Gort Predator came with that super awesome bloody trophy skull and spine, so....

Thanks for the comps but...
that bloody skull was not worth $30 that's what I ended up paying for the thing.
It still sucks that they re-released the same figure with better everything in less than a year.
Just think about how they are going to keep doing this. This technically means we will see new releases for first movie Predator and anything that does not have double jointed knees.
I am not rebuying stuff again and again, it's bad enough I do it with star Wars.

#5 User is offline   ResidentCriticCollector 

• Downtime is my favorite time

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

View Postx69, on 14 April 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

View PostResidentCriticCollector, on 13 April 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Thanks for the comps but...
that bloody skull was not worth $30 that's what I ended up paying for the thing.
It still sucks that they re-released the same figure with better everything in less than a year.
Just think about how they are going to keep doing this. This technically means we will see new releases for first movie Predator and anything that does not have double jointed knees.
I am not rebuying stuff again and again, it's bad enough I do it with star Wars.

I hear what you're saying. I gave up on Star Wars... Hasbro is notorious for re-releasing figures, I mean look at their current lineup now!
For NECA, I understand though, they're not a big company (yet), so re-releasing means they can earn back some money (I guess). But in the end, you buy what you want to buy when you want it. And if they make it better, you kick yourself. @smilepunch@

#6 User is offline   gruntcast 

• Decepticon Seeker

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

lucky. I've missed them twice in the past 2 weeks, my local TRU gets stuff Thursday mourning but i'm working and can't get there till afternoon, by the time I get there the workers tell me that a guy came in and bought all of them, this happened to me twice , DAMM U SCALPERS!!!! lol

#7 User is offline   66JEDIKILLER66 

• Mouser

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

View Postgruntcast, on 16 April 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

lucky. I've missed them twice in the past 2 weeks, my local TRU gets stuff Thursday mourning but i'm working and can't get there till afternoon, by the time I get there the workers tell me that a guy came in and bought all of them, this happened to me twice , DAMM U SCALPERS!!!! lol

I gave up looking for stuff like this in stores.
I just ordered them on line.
They cost me $4 more each but Toll is $9 round trip and gas would have been at least 5 so I broke even.
All i had to do was go to my po box to get them.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us