Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Judge Dredd and Lawmaster 3.75

#1 User is offline   IronWill 

• Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

For the longest time Batman has been my favorite hero hands down, but recently I have been leaning more towards characters like Punisher and Judge Dredd. I always thought Dredd was a little beyond my abilities, but as I have learned more through trial and error and better parts have become available, I decided to take a crack at him.

Dredd:
Helmet - GI Joe RoC Ripcord
Head / Hands - MU Cable
Body - MU Gladiator
Left Shoulder Pad - MU Cable
Right Shoulder Pad / Badge / Gloves / Boots / Belt / Kneepads - 2000 AD Judge Anderson 6"

Lawmaster:
Body - Halo Mongoose
Wheels - Random TRU Diecast Monster Truck

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   ZombieRob 

• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Simply amazing work!!!! I absolutely love Dredd, have for a long time, and this is perfect. Clean crisp paints, excellent parts selections, and great creativity. I love that you made the Lawmaster too. This is my favorite work of yours bottom line. I would love this on my shelf.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us