Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars : Episode XII Check this out!

#1 User is offline   Fettnation 

• Nameless Thug
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

My first post here. I regularly read this forum but bever participate. I found this trailer when surfing YouTube vids the other night and it impressed me and I wanted to share it. Some stunning manipulated shots add Luke and other familiar characters! As a Star Wars fan I appreciate the work of the creator, couldn't have been an easy task! Cheers.

#2 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

A thousand years later? How is Luke still alive and young?

#3 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "Honor to the end."

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

Who cares? (lol) That's awesome!!

Just kidding Wheeljack. I guess theoretically Luke could have learned to extend his lifespan like Palpatine did but through the light side of the Force perhaps, without the unpleasant side effects. That's a cool concept to me. He'd almost be like a intergalactic Highlander, except of course he wouldn't be immortal...or would he? Hmm...

Really though, I don't know that the person that made this is implying that it's a thousand years after ROTJ, or did I just miss something?

I'm confused about something though; does the trailer imply that someone else takes on the mantle of Darth Vader? I like his mask being covered with a Jedi robe like that. And I like that Palpatine's still around inexplicably, and that Boba Fett is also still kicking and posing a threat.

I see alot of flaws in the guy's imagry, but at times it's epic and could almost pass for a great new story. I just wish Lucas would do something like this, or at least allow another director to take a stab at it.

#4 User is offline   Bespin refugee 

• http://jasonshoemaker.deviantart.com/
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

I would've sworn it said 'a thousand years later' somewhere in the trailer; it does say '100 years after the Battle of Yavin' in the description though. The rotoscoping(?) looks pretty good in the 'uncovering R2' scene, but, it loses me with the later 2 tone/glitchy edges shots. I thought the shots of the vertical Falcon & Sith artifact were interesting.

#5 User is offline   hamsterboy 

• Princess Liea

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

What's Ra's Al Ghul doing in this?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us