TNI Forums: The Hunger Games‘ 'Katniss Everdeen' Barbie Doll - TNI Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Hunger Games‘ 'Katniss Everdeen' Barbie Doll

#1 User is offline   The Wire 

  • Monkey
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17,968
  • Joined: 22-January 07

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

The Hunger Games‘ 'Katniss Everdeen' Barbie Doll

View the full article

#2 User is offline   starwars798 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 28-February 09

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostThe Wire, on 09 April 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

The Hunger Games‘ 'Katniss Everdeen' Barbie Doll

View the full article

@sad@ Why? I don't want to have to buy a Barbie. Buying the NECA figure was degrading enough

#3 User is offline   nevermore 

  • Flock Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,731
  • Joined: 01-February 04

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

My wife is all into The Hunger Games...I should get this for her. Any ideas how much this would cost? Not familiar with Barbie prices.

#4 User is offline   BigBot84 

  • I will be the world's greatest swordsman!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,508
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

I bought my wife some Twilight barbies and they were around $25 or $30 I believe.

#5 User is offline   nevermore 

  • Flock Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,731
  • Joined: 01-February 04

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Cool thanks. I wonder if she'll like it. She never had a Barbie growing up but loves Hunger Games.

#6 User is offline   starwars798 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 28-February 09

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

View Postnevermore, on 10 April 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

My wife is all into The Hunger Games...I should get this for her. Any ideas how much this would cost? Not familiar with Barbie prices.

Yup, as BigBot said. The pre-order says $29.99

#7 User is offline   nevermore 

  • Flock Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,731
  • Joined: 01-February 04

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

View Poststarwars798, on 11 April 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

View Postnevermore, on 10 April 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

My wife is all into The Hunger Games...I should get this for her. Any ideas how much this would cost? Not familiar with Barbie prices.

Yup, as BigBot said. The pre-order says $29.99


Hmmm, I wonder, if she'd like it.

#8 User is offline   RC_rika 

  • Rodimus Prime
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 16,682
  • Joined: 29-December 04

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Does she collect anything else? If she is any sort of collector, she may like it. Or who knows, even if you DID buy it, it's the thought that counts- at least you were thinking about her! :)

#9 User is offline   RC_rika 

  • Rodimus Prime
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 16,682
  • Joined: 29-December 04

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

That Barbie isn't too bad looking, looks like a normal human girl! lol

#10 User is offline   nevermore 

  • Flock Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,731
  • Joined: 01-February 04

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostRC_rika, on 12 April 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

Does she collect anything else? If she is any sort of collector, she may like it. Or who knows, even if you DID buy it, it's the thought that counts- at least you were thinking about her! :)


True, good point. She's not so much a Barbie fan (never allowed to have them as a kid) but she is a big Hunger Games fan.

#11 User is offline   OB1Killa 

  • BIG girls need love too.....
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16,834
  • Joined: 18-January 05

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

I won't be surprised if it comes out to $49.99 collectors edition, and if you want it collectors item mint, it will be $5 more dollars.

#12 User is offline   nevermore 

  • Flock Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,731
  • Joined: 01-February 04

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostOB1Killa, on 13 April 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

I won't be surprised if it comes out to $49.99 collectors edition, and if you want it collectors item mint, it will be $5 more dollars.


Ok if it is that much she'll be pissed I bought it!

#13 User is offline   RC_rika 

  • Rodimus Prime
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 16,682
  • Joined: 29-December 04

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

Probably.

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us